We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. Patrick Bateman: Do you know what Ed Gein said about women? After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. It's an important message, crucial really. See our TOP 10 puns. Despite all Bale has gone on to do over the last decade — playing Batman, winning an Oscars, being a little bit crazy — American Psycho is still a memorable role in his roster thanks to his work but also thanks in major part to Bret Easton Ellis' novel of the same name as the original subject matter for the movie and the script for the film. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Tonight I, uh, I just had to kill a LOT of people. Some girls in the apartment uptown uh, some homeless people maybe 5 or 10 um an NYU girl I met in Central Park. I don't want to leave anything out here. Luis then leaves]. The name’s Francis Soyer, but everybody calls me ‘Psycho.’ Any of you guys call me Francis, and I’ll kill you … And I don’t like nobody touching my stuff … If I catch any of you guys in my stuff, I’ll kill you. Ancient Aliens Meme. Patrick Bateman: "What her head would look like on a stick...". Patrick Bateman: Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83,I think they really came into their own, commercial and artistically. [traces a hand along Bateman's cheek, before pressing a finger to his lips and nose] I've noticed your...hot body. Patrick Bateman: ... One part wants me to take her out, talk to her, be real nice and sweet and treat her right." Patrick Bateman: [in bed] Don't touch the watch. Patrick Bateman: Because I want to fit in. We stand on the sidewalk in front of Jean's apartment on the Upper East Side. 0. favorite. McDermott: Whoa-ho, very nice. Bateman: No, serial killer, Wisconsin in the fifties. Bateman: Impressive. Patrick Bateman: Well, he was probably a closet homosexual who did a lot of cocaine. Check this list of the greatest Movie One Liners. Mexican Word Of The Day Jokes. If that and the one-liners (“Will you keep it down, I’m trying to do drugs!”) and toxic-bro one-upmanship don’t convince you there’s an … I killed Bethany, my old girlfriend, with a nail gun, and some man uh some old faggot with a dog last week. Bateman: My need to engage in homicidal behavior on a massive scale cannot be corrected, but, ah, I have no other way to fulfill my needs. I decided to get a new one, too. [scene in the toilet booth] Timothy Bryce: [after snorting "cut" cocaine] I want to get high off this, not sprinkle it on my fvcking Oaties. Oh my God... it even has a watermark. Maybe you're the kind of person who knows when a negative emotion is stirring and want to warn people of the ensuing trouble. One reoccurring theme throughout the novel is that Patrick Bateman and his yuppie friends often mistake their co-workers for other co … [in unison with the rest] There are no girls with good personalities. Oct 24, 2016 - A tribute to one of my favorite movies.American Psycho. Something horrible is happening inside of me and I don't know why. Patrick Bateman: Come on, Bryce. This quote makes perfect sense and is yet another common one for all people looking for love. Bateman: Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston, had four number one singles on it? 2020 Bustle Digital Group. American Pride Eagle. I've seen you looking at me. Ancient Aliens Meme. I left her in a parking lot behind some donut shop. Patrick Bateman: Harold, it's Bateman, Patrick Bateman. YOU, F***ING BASTARD! TRENDING 60th Birthday Jokes For Men. Too artsy, too intellectual. I need it for... taping something. Look at this. You know you can be trouble, and that you aren't great with commitment, whether that be romantically or otherwise. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Funny Facebook Jokes. I wanna get your opinion on something. Bryce: Raised lettering, "Pale Nimbus". What is your favorite Movie One Liner? You feel the need to defend yourself a lot of the time and you probably should just accept certain bad habits you have, but at least you still understand yourself. What if they have a great personality? Views . Not only that, but a lot of the scenes are funny in a dark and surreal kind of way. And none of the awards were particularly prestigious. Bateman: What her head would look like on a stick. You don't have time for BS. Luis: [laughs] Patrick...why here? In 2000, the same year moviegoers watched Christian Bale chase a prostitute with a chainsaw in the American Psycho adaptation, Eminem became the target of politicians and activists. Did you know I'm utterly insane? Oct 24, 2016 - A tribute to one of my favorite movies.American Psycho. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. In American Psycho, they are Wall Street yuppies, the upper class, the Marxist bourgeoisie--who destroy and use the unfortunate (homeless, prostitutes, children) so they can live in excess. McDermott: If they have a great personality and they're not great looking... then who fucking cares? I have tapes of a lot of it, uh some of the girls have seen the tapes. Content from : … Okay, let's do it. Look at that. This is definitely a good thing. What could you possibly be doing? Patrick Bateman: Definitely weak, but I … Bateman: Well, let's just say hypothetically, OK? On March 6, 1991, American Psycho was published amidst howls of protest, calls for censorship, and vicious reviews dismissing it as superficial trash. A lot of Em fans acknowledge that Fight Music is one of Em's greatest verses of all time, but I believe that an argument for American Psycho can be made as well. You can escape better than most. Patrick Bateman: Wasn't Rothschild originally handling the Fisher account? American Psycho is a terrifying tale of the side effects of a consumer society, the myth of the meritocracy, and the lengths to which we will go to sustain this myth. Bryce: HEY FUCK YOU! Van Patten: It's very cool, Bateman... but that's nothing. Happy birthday, Patrick Bateman! American Psycho, the movie, is a unique blend of horror and humor, where the black comedy of the novel has been transmogrified into genuinely funny moments that don’t feel ‘not quite right’ like they do in the novel. McDermott: And what did the other part think? I'm trying to do drugs! Vampire Nazi #3: To be fair, it wasn't really all that funny to begin with! You own a Whitney Houston CD? We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. But you're always left wondering either why you loved the movie so much, why you hated it so much, or what on Earth possessed Bale to take on such an insane role. There's nothing to say. Bale is razor sharp as the blank corporate drone, a preening tiger in designer suits whose speaking voice is part salesman, part self-help guru, and completely artificial.