Cassie h was my waitress. Fresh from the fryer and still crackling. Dang, Mr. Cooper, it is amazing! Sincerely, Soo Awful!!! Bluegill Restaurant, Spanish Fort: See 424 unbiased reviews of Bluegill Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 45 restaurants in Spanish Fort. Hotels near 5 Rivers - Alabama's Delta Resource Center, Hotels near Town Center Park at Spanish Fort Town Center, Hotels near (PNS) Pensacola Regional Airport, Hotels near (MOB) Mobile Municipal Airport, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Spanish Fort, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Spanish Fort, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Spanish Fort, Restaurants for Group Dining in Spanish Fort. | Join Our Team . Open Tuesday - Sunday 11 a.m. — 10 p.m. (251) 625-1998. My kids were in town from Texas and wanted some great seafood so we went to Blue Gill's on the Causeway. We had been sitting in the heat for 40 to 45 minutes at this point, we left. Slightly confused the order. CooperRestaurants251, Public Relations Manager at Bluegill Restaurant, responded to this review. Nothing is too contrived or over done here. LUNCH OR DINNER We sat outside on the water and enjoyed the music, a fantastic sunset as well as great bar service, food service and really good food. The best fried Alligator and key lime pie. 22K likes. Cooper Restaurants. we had a great table right next to the water. It's simple straight up food with service that's good enough. I am mad & disgusted. Dogs should not even be treated that way!! Our goal is to create a … Will def be back soon. Cooper Restaurants, First thing this restaurant doesn't take reservation so I called in at 520p to their waiting list and arrived within 20 min and then waited 1 hour 10min Order online and read reviews from Bluegill Restaurant at 3775 Battleship Pkwy in Spanish Fort 36527 from trusted Spanish Fort restaurant reviewers. Food always taste great, service is fantastic and the music is enjoyable. This past time Our server was Katelynn and she is the best server there hands down. In season, … Pretty decent choice of local fish and shrimp cooked fried, blackened, or grilled. The blue gill grill is always a lot of fun! BLUEGILL Restaurant - 3775 Battleship Pkwy, Spanish Fort, AL 36527 - Rated 4.5 based on 733 Reviews "We love eating at the Bluegill! See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. The dining room, side deck and new boat shaped bar were installed. REVIEWS. 2 other families arrived Cooper Restaurants, I had raw oysters and lunch shrimp special . Our waitress (her name was Lindsay) was new, but she did great for us. View the menu for Blue Gill's Bait Shop and restaurants in Hernando, FL. At the BLUEGILL we offer more than just a commitment to fresh traditional seafood in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. We had a great time and the staff did a wonderful job. It was cold Friday night , but the overhead fans were on. CooperRestaurants251, Owner at Bluegill Restaurant, responded to this review, CooperRestaurants251, Marketing at Bluegill Restaurant, responded to this review, Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore. Not the very best seafood I've had but it was still very good. We really enjoy sitting outside and listening to live music by local artists. Had some pretty bad luck the last few months getting good oysters in the area, maybe from all the storms this year. Visit Oct 27, 2020 At Bluegill. small Mahi filet was about 1/2 inch thick and grilled and was so dry it wasn't edible Ordered their "famous" grilled oysters as an apetitzer and never received it If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What else do you need? ” in 12 reviews Side items were all good. 3775 Battleship Parkway Spanish Fort, Alabama. on us to see if we needed anything. Well, we could not figure that how as the only 2 families waiting got there after we had already been waiting 15+ minutes. We wont even gather at church and they are still doing drive thru showers in our community because of covid. I don’t understand the bad reviews about this place!More, Hi Cassie! At the BLUEGILL we offer more than just a commitment to fresh traditional seafood in a relaxed, fun atmosphere. Sincerely, Sincerely, Cooper Restaurants. My kids were in town from Texas and wanted some great seafood so we went to Blue Gill's on the Causeway. Well, we watched people go in to some kind...of parties I assume, they were carrying gift bags. Oysters are ok. Shrimp was good. I think unless you are a huge oyster fan, you are kind of out of luck. The Bluegill Grill is our seasonal restaurant located within Holiday Landing. Ate there on a Sunday at lunch. Some of the most beautiful sunsets as well! She done a excellent job . Waited 2 minutes. Our staff would welcome the opportunity to show you the Felix’s Fish Camp experience that so many of our guests have grown fond of. “ Blue Gill has consistently been my favorite place to have dinner since we moved to Mobile almost 6 months ago. Some consider our soup 北 the best in Spanish Fort and we want you to try it. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and enjoyed all of our new decor! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We told them off. If you have either a BLUEGILL Restaurant or Combo gift card, you can easily check your card's balance online! Couple from Dothan,Al. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The flaming oysters were delicious! We sat outside on the water and enjoyed the music, a fantastic sunset as well as great bar service, food service and really good food. Our goal is to create a … The oysters here were awesome!! Soo Awful!!! Bluegill Restaurant, Spanish Fort: See 424 unbiased reviews of Bluegill Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 45 restaurants in Spanish Fort. Find 487 listings related to Bluegill Restaurant in Daphne on YP.com. The flavor was fantastic. Depending on the American food, a variety of factors such as geographic location, specialties, whether or not it is a chain can influence the type of menu items available. Took forever to get a drink but I'll give them a pass on this.... even though 1 bartender told me they did not have Johnnie Walker Black.... and another just knew where to look. ” in 26 reviews “ Classic southern/coastal seafood. My husband had the crab cakes one day and the fried alligator another day. I am mad & disgusted. Sincerely, Had good service. 6 menu pages, ⭐ 1734 reviews, 1 photo - BLUEGILL Restaurant menu in Spanish Fort. It is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. All of your comments will be shared with our leadership team. but the breading was a little thick for my taste. Connected to land by a single ramp, the grill floats at the center of our cove on Tims Ford Lake and is the only full-service restaurant on the lake or in the area--for 20 miles! Ultimately the menu is very limited. Hi Lynn! Zoom in to see updated info. The only slight negatives were that the flaming oysters were very salty. (4 people each family) , after bout 30 minutes, my husband went in ( only 1 quest per waiting party could go in at a time according to big sign at door. We hope to see you again very soon. if I needed anything. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. In 1997, Cooper/T.Smith acquired the Ruth’s Chris Steak House franchise in Mobile, Alabama, and subsequently went on to open Felix’s Fish Camp Grill. Thank you for the great review of our restaurant! Bluegill Restaurant: Great atmosphere - See 421 traveler reviews, 131 candid photos, and great deals for Spanish Fort, AL, at Tripadvisor. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. (about 30) . We were just so looking forward to it. ... they were nice enough, but bar was gross. We are glad that you enjoyed dining with us!We hope to see you again very soon.Sincerely,Cooper Restaurants. Thank you for the great rating of our restaurant! Thank you for the 5-Star rating of our restaurant! I am pretty confident it was frozen fish first and then they overcooked it....as in completely cooked. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. He asked how much longer, she told him 2 parties ahead of us. Delivery & Pickup Options - 228 reviews of BLUEGILL Restaurant "Blue Gill is the best seafood joint on the Causeway. Bluegill Restaurant: So Disappointed - See 422 traveler reviews, 131 candid photos, and great deals for Spanish Fort, AL, at Tripadvisor. When you combine fresh local seafood, live music, a casual atmosphere and cold beer you get the BLUEGILL, "a Great Local Dive" that has been an authentic piece of Causeway history since 1958. We had made it 10 minutes away to somewhere else before they text us that our table was ready. more. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Thank you for the 5-Star rating of our restaurant! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Cooper Restaurants. The other couple got called , their total wait may have been 15 minutes. (about 30) . Service was a bit slow but otherwise we were very happy with our choice to eat here. Direction. Hi Diane! We hope to see you again very soon. (4 people each family) , after bout 30 minutes, my husband went in ( only 1 quest per waiting party could go in at a time according to big sign at door. 22K likes. Bluegill Restaurant: Nice Sunday easy lunch - See 424 traveler reviews, 133 candid photos, and great deals for Spanish Fort, AL, at Tripadvisor. BLUEGILL Restaurant Photos. We were just so looking forward to it. 3775 Battleship Pkwy, Spanish Fort, AL 36527-9335. We should have never stayed out there in heat that long, it literally made me sick. First time we had ventured out during covid to go out to eat and we are seniors. Side items were all good. We usually take family from the Denver area to the Blue Gill when they come to visit. BLUEGILL Restaurant – 3775 Battleship Pkwy, Spanish Fort, AL, US 36527 – rated 4.5 based on 497 reviews "We love eating at the Bluegill! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.