I didn’t know. 4. I will never forget that raining day when you and I were walking together holding hands in passion. In the dark, your face alone I see as though a shining star. I don’t want … You are the very jewel that I have been searching for, the base of the foot of my love; no one can stop us again because you are the joy that my heart needed most at this time. That I love you so. I love you baby! You’ll always be my favorite person, and I will not want to forget an amazing person like you. Send to them via text message or on your respective social media platforms. 1. I want you to know I love you from the bottom of my heart and wish you the very best in everything that you do. I love you! I love you my sweetheart! Love Poems For Him, Beautiful Love Poems It is my pleasure to always be with you for the rest of my life and the fact been that any moment shared with you were a fantastic privilege. No matter what happened between you and I; it won’t stop me from loving you even more. Love Poems For Her Words of your heart punctuated with soulful music. I wish to let you know that I love you my sweetheart! You know how this is: if I look at the crystal moon, at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window, if I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log, everything carries me to you, as if everything that exists, aromas, light, metals, were little boats that sail I have been thinking of you for 20 years, since the day I was born, really. Know that I love you. Thousands of miles apart. The idea of sleeping with them or touching them repulses you. I love you, Baby Girl! And I want you to know that I'm so sorry. I love you! Deep in my heart is where you’ll stay, Each and everyday, Now, forever, and always. There is this wanting to connect to their heart and to show them that you love them. One of the best ways to express your thoughts and feelings is by writing a romantic love message. You want to hold them, kiss them, and do naughty things to them. I’m a person that you enjoy being around. I want you to know … That I’ll always be there, To show you how much I care. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations. I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I’m near you. To show you how much I care. Never the less, I will try all my best to make you happy so that you won’t regret ever knowing me. I love you big bro, I love you big bro. That our war would end. I want you to know, they were just jokes. There are many ways to tell your sweetheart 'I love you'. You’re the only person I want to love. Months have passed since we became close friends. I wish I can tell you the true nature of the love I have for you, then tears of passion will never cease to flow on you cheeks. I can’t picture my life without you in it! Now, forever, and always. My dear love, nothing on this earth can stop me from loving you and the reason is because you are a light worthy of been lit to see through the land of passion. Author: Jennifer Dinh I want you to know … That I love you so. But I do not feel the way I should feel about you.” Or how about, “Of course I love you. 20. I love you because your skin feels perfect on mine. My love for you grows by the minute. Do you remember that blessed night when no one but you and I alone were together? No matter how small or big an issue is between you and me; I will never let go of you! I mean it my dear angel the true gem of beauty I found in my love garden. I Love You So Much! My heart to beat, and my air to breathe, 16. 9. My sweetheart, I want you to know that you are more beautiful than the goose itself. I was going to love you. But there are times when you do not know just how to say that you love them, that you love him or her, and that is where these I love you so much quotes comes in. 7. I love you!eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'ilovetextmessage_com-box-4','ezslot_5',108,'0','0'])); 3. I believe in every single promise from you to me, now and every time I will continue to love you! I adore you with complete passion and will love to always be wrapped in your large arms so I can feel the heat of passion flowing in your blood.