I think they are responsible about stuff like that. "I love the … Ingredients seaweed, corn oil, grape seed oil, sesame oil, sea salt. Kirkland Signature Organic Salsa 2 x 1.08KG $15.49. A great snack alternative to chips and … Unfortunately, with the new ones, I have been too lazy to count out the 10 or so sheets for a reasonable snack and I don’t eat them nearly as regularly as before. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Quantity. Kirkland Signature has come out with another new product – the Organic Roasted Seaweed snack! Portion : 3.4 g. 20 Cal. It’s an incredible source of iodine, amino acid tyrosine, and other minerals. My recommendation is you seek out another brand as if you have a problem like I am, you will have wasted your money. It is packaged in 17 gram blocks of about 30 thin sheets. 53 % 1g Lipides. I would have liked it flavored more and less greasy. Picture Information. How much Iodine is in 1 full PACK (17g) of the Signature Kirkland Roasted Seaweed and 2. I can no longer crack open a pack and eat the contents. Thanks for sharing that. There is one pre-packaged snack I’m willing to splurge on, though: Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack ($8.79 for 10, 0.6-ounce packs). View this photo on Instagram. Be the first to review “Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack (10 ct. – 0.6 OZ)” Cancel reply. Fat 60g. 64 % 7g Fat. The first packages I bought contained around 10 of the sheets (5 grams) with the following nutritional breakdown: Only 30 calories, fat 2 grams, no cholesterol, Sodium 50 mg, carbohydrates 1 gram, fiber 1 gram and protein 1 gram. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. 10 x 17g packs Serving size: 3.4g Approximately 5 servings per pack Specifications : Weight: 5 x 17g Country of Origin: Korea Ingredients. Quick View. I thought it was just me. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Gave sis a pack to try and she’s planning to order some too. Portion control is definitely an art as well as a science. This is a healthy snack with no cholesterol, carbohydrate and no sugar. Much appreciated. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 12, 2017. Mermaids gots to have mermaid food. One Regular Guy Writing about Food, Exercise and Living Past 100, A Love Letter to Hostess Ho Ho’s and Twinkies – NOT, Brain Games for seniors – What you need to know, Coconut Oil: Why You Should Include it in Your Diet. I checked with two sources on fiber in seaweed and it doesn’t have very much, like a gram for a one ounce serving. Kirkland Signature Organic Cashews 1.13KG $34.99 $31.99. Image not available. If you compare these to the itsu 'crack' snacks then they aren't as tasty, they do require the drying sachet and maybe a touch more salt. Our Business Centres do not deliver to residential addresses. Free shipping . Lipides 66g. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewing Costco brand's Kirkland Signature Roasted Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest. Just the right mixture of fishy, salty, yummimess!!! We get the ones from Trader Joe’s semi frequently and happened to have a pack of those too sitting around. Dried roasted seaweed is low calorie and healthy - seaweed is a great source of iodine, vitamin A and vitamin C. Costco has great deals on seaweed snacks. Count out a half dozen or so sheets and close up the package and put it away. It’s 60 mg of salt instead of 50 mg. That’s 20 percent more. You must be logged in to post a review. The last time I was at Costco there was a new Kirkland Brand of Roasted Seasoned Seaweed for sale. Lepro LED Camping Light Bulbs Tent Lamp with Clip Hook, Portable Hanging Lantern Ba... Soeos Beginner Sushi Making Kit, Bamboo Sushi Kit, Sushi Making Tool Gift Set, Incl... Sushi Ninja - Sushi Making Kit w/ Bazooka Sushi Roller | Avocado Slicer | Sushi Mat... Supkiir Sushi Making Kit, Sushi Roller DIY Sushi Bazooka Maker Include Sushi Rollin... JapanBargain 3676, Sushi Making Kit Bamboo Sushi Rolling Mat Sushi Roller with Rice... 15 PACK Sushi Making Kit, Sushi Maker Roller Tool for Beginners Including Sushi Rol... Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker - Geo Diamonds. I tacked on an addendum to that post about a month later when I bought a second box of 24 packages. Sodium 2,260g. It is packaged in 17 gram blocks of about 30 thin sheets. Filed under calories, Costco, portion control, portion size, seaweed, snack foods, Snacking, sodium, Weight, Tagged as calorie counting, calorie snack, Costco, food, healthy-living, nutrition, nutritional breakdown, portion control, portion size, seaweed, snack foods, snacking, sodium, weight, Great info!! The seaweed I am talking about comes in a small sheet about 2-1/2 X 3-12 inches. Roasted and Lightly Salted Seaweed. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 27, 2019. Right! Only 9 left! They will email later with the answer. Please try your search again later. kirkland signature - organic roasted seaweed snack corrected. Only 9 left! It was the salt I was more concerned about. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Please try again later. 20 % 5g Protein. Delicious bite-sized seaweed curls wrapped in rice, Roasted Seaweed Snack, Sushi Nori Seaweed & more, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. That’s why you always have to read the label and see the SERVING SIZE and HOW MANY servings in a pack. Continue with Facebook. $14 99 $14.99; Save $5 Buy 5+ and pay $14.54 / unit. I just bought these. Glad to have my cravings satisfied for a slightly better price! It’s certainly faster than when I use my food scale. I happen to have what I call both a sweet tooth and a salt tooth. They are, however, delicious so will think twice/thrice before ordering these again and will thoroughly check from where they are being dispatched. The Sodium on the other hand is up to 300 mg. As I wrote in How many calories in McDonald’s new quarter-pounders. I am guessing the corn oil was used for economic reasons. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In sum, we have a similar snack sold by the same merchant, but with different packaging and a slow curve on portion size. ( Log Out /  They are going to follow up with more information. You may also like… Add to wishlist. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Kirkland Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack,0.6 oz - Pack of 10 at the best online prices at eBay! Taste. Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack, 10 × 17 g Item 1098502. The ingredients are: Organic Seaweed, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Sesame Oil, Sea Salt. Quick View. Seaweed causes Cancer? 2. To continue enjoying them, I suggest you count out one pack and then see how many of them make up the amount of calories you want to have in your snack. Ocean Spray Craisins Whole Dried Cranberries (64 OZ) $ 11.49. Then I noticed that instead of the usual 10 or so sheets, there were closer to 30 sheets. Once you've tasted Korean-style roasted seaweed, if you're like me, you'll find it to be quite addictive. 20 / 2,000 cal restant(e)s. Objectifs fitness : Régime pour le cœur . instagram.com. Opens image gallery. Seasoned with oil and salt, it is a crispy snacking alternative to chips. Objectifs quotidiens. Hope this helps. If anything is useful I’ll consider posting it here. Serving Size : 17 gram. I usually by the Itsu seaweed crisps, but these were much better value so decided to give them a try. I find the old ones were much more convenient because you just had to take a pack and eat them. However, we had one test (about 18 months ago) that was slightly above the allowable threshold . Before Costco used to carry JayOne roasted seaweed snacks, and now they've rep… Each serving is 20 calories so each packet is a 100 calorie snack. Now one lasts me three or four sittings. 10 x 17g packs Serving size: 3.4g Approximately 5 servings per pack Specifications : Weight: 5 x 17g Country of Origin: Korea Ingredients. Buy Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snacks Winter Harvest (0.6 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Consigner un aliment. Good job. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. You may also crumble it into your favorite recipes to add flavor without adding fat. Each packet weighs 17 g (0.6 oz) and contains 5 servings. Nothing too heavy but may be a turn off for those that do not like seaweed prepared as such. I would not buy these again. Comment cet aliment s'intègre-t-il à vos objectifs quotidiens ? And the type of seaweed is Jarae varietal. Try it today! holy cow! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 14, 2020. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Kirkland seaweed snack package size is 17 grams, while JayOne dried seaweed … You might try calling or writing Costco. This is a healthy snack with no cholesterol, carbohydrate and no sugar. Achetez Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack Pack of 20 (0.6 Ounces each) : Epicerie : Amazon.fr Livraison en 1 jour ouvré gratuite possible pour les membres Amazon Prime The seaweed I am talking about comes in a small sheet about 2-1/2 X 3-12 inches. Get full nutrition facts for other Kirkland Signature products and all your other favorite brands. Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack Pack of 10 (0.6 Ounces each) Kirkland Signature. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2018. This is well within the guidelines. This item: Kirkland Roasted Seaweed-0.6 oz, 10 ct $19.50 Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack Pack of 10 (0.6 Ounces each) $17.19 ($2.87 / 1 Ounce) Jayone Seaweed, Roasted and Lightly Salted, 0.17 Ounce (Pack of 24) $11.99 ($2.94 / 1 Ounce) More to consider from our brands Hi, the Costco seaweed package says that the product contains lead. Continue with Google. These were soggy seaweed. Now you have to count them out or end up eating a lot more than you probably planned. Each plastic container of seaweed sheets has 100 calories. I’ve previously mentioned my liking for seaweed so I thought I would make my own to go with a martini. So, what does this all mean to the potential seaweed snacker? This package contains a silica gel packet. I can't even return them or have them replaced which is really an big issue considering they are subpar. Let me be super honest! I usually buy wasabi flavour seaweed, this is just salted, so I also ordered a small pot of wasabi powder to sprinkle over them. Daily Goals. Your thyroid relies on iodine to function correctly; without enough in your meal plan, you may develop an enlarged thyroid or other thyroid problems. I agree with you that there is a slightly saltier taste. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Thanks so much for following up on that. We do not have any recommendations at this time. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Kirkland Signature has come out with another new product – the Organic Roasted Seaweed snack! Disappointed & a little grossed out due to Off Putting warning sign on packet (P65Warnings) stating harm to health, referring to packet of granular silica sitting at bottom of the individual snack tray. I have always asked folks at the Service Desk and gotten a mixed bag of answers. Once you've tasted Korean-style roasted seaweed, if you're like me, you'll find it to be quite addictive. I only eat one serving at a time. 100 / 2,000 cal left. Maybe the fact that it grows underwater keeps fiber from developing. They are made from nori which is the same element used in wrapping California rolls. That meant that I couldn’t just crack open a pack and down it because I would be eating five servings. Roasted nori cut into snack sized sheets (Lisa Landers) Seaweeds 101. You can roast seaweed at home, but if you don’t want to or just can’t roast it yourself for whatever reason. Learn the good & bad for 250,000+ products. If you haven't tried it, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 6, 2018. They said yes to lead but didn’t have any information about the amount. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. 5 Servings per package. Try it today! It was worth a try though :-), Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2019. You may also like… Add to wishlist. Add to wishlist. Product Reviews Find Similar Products by Category. I've heard that seaweed has amazing health benefits so when I was at Costco last time and saw the Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed I decided to pick it up to try. And the new Winter harvest though organic does not give a GMO status…. It came in a very large bag which contained 10 smaller packages of the product. Kirkland Signature Roasted, Seasoned Seaweed Winter Harvest 10 - 17 gm Packages Brand: KIRKLAND SIGNATURE. I will not buy this Kirkland product again. There are 10 individually-wrapped packets in a set. Roasted Seaweed accumulation in the red seaweed, Gracilariopsis longissima. Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack Pack 0.6 oz | 10 PACK. Then, saw lead warning. 1. I took a closer look at the package. You have hit on the key to weight loss and weight control, namely discipline. then you'll like this. Members of the algae family, seaweeds are categorized into three varieties: brown, red and green. See terms. Epub 2011 Nov 18. Very pleased with the value, it means we can buy more often with less guilt. They soften in your mouth and turn into a pleasant, slightly chewy texture. There was a problem completing your request. You can roast seaweed at home, but if you don’t want to or just can’t roast it yourself for whatever reason. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. It is low in calories and contains no artificial colours or flavours. Please don’t consider this to be Shakespearean much ado about nothing. If you have eaten to Korean Tofu House restaurants, this is comparable to the ones that they serve as part of the appetizer (along with the Kimchi, picked cucumber, bean sprout, etc). Crumble up the seaweed and put it into your salad, or on a pizza, or serve with sushi. Lipides 66g. Initially I was a little concerned as when I opened the pack they smelt very strong, with a slight fishy smell. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Want to use it in a meal plan? Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Kayo Lackey. Dried roasted seaweed is low calorie and healthy - seaweed is a great source of iodine, vitamin A and vitamin C. Costco has great deals on seaweed snacks. HI. i want to ask if you think the fiber info on nutritional label is wrong……it says 0gms of fiiber…….how can seaweed not have fiber?? Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack Pack of 10 (0.6 Ounces. Opening the packet does initially release a strong seaside aroma, but once that’s dispersed then we’re back to the expected nose/taste experience. Nothing too heavy but may be a turn off for those that do not like seaweed prepared as such, Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2015. Be the first to review “Kirkland Signature Organic Roasted Seaweed Snack (10 ct. – 0.6 OZ)” Cancel reply. Objectif en calories 1,980 cal. (Image credit: Costco Business Center ) At slightly under a dollar per pack, it’s way above my threshold for what I’d like to pay per unit of a packaged item for my kid.