Hair Care . Copyright Trusted Reviewer this site works in partnership with, Review of L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum, Review of Beko WTG820M1B Free Standing Washing Machine, Review of Hoover Dynamic Next DXC10TCE Free Standing Condenser Tumble Dryer, Review of Asus ROG Centurion 90YH00J1-M8UA00 Headset, Review of Lec TNF55187W Free Standing Fridge Freezer Frost Free, Review of Sony Mobile Xperia XA1 Series 1307-3795 Mobile Phone. This loreal Serie Expert review examines the products and provides you with all the information you needed before you start using the product. Highly recommend! Add to Bag L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Absolut Repair for Damaged Hair Gift Set £ 23.55 Worth £29.44 ... L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Weat Oil Absolut Repair Serum 50ml £ 12.60 £18.00 30% off 4.8 /5 5 reviews. L'Oreal Absolute Repair Lipidium Serum 50ml - Nourishing Serum. One editor shares her l'oreal hyaluronic acid serum review (aka the top selling mass market serum in the US) and, yes, it is definitely worth the hype. SERIE EXPERT. On our most recent search L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum was available at £14.4 from allbeauty.com. L'Oréal Paris Serie Expert Absolut Repair Cellular Serum for Unisex. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. L'Oréal Série Expert 10 results Be inspired to take fashion to your heart and create beautiful, striking hair with the expansive L'Oréal Série Expert range, professional hair care for all hair types. You Save 20%. Powermix. We would also recommend the following video on the brand L’Oreal Professionnel too. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our … Very … Add to Bag +Offer L'Oréal Professionnel Série Expert Nutrifier Creme Brushing 150ml £ 11.20 £16.00 30% off 4.29 /5 7 reviews… Add to Wishlist . Think for me, being a woman on the cusp of the big "M" at 44, my hair is definately getting finer around the edges, so to speak! Our review scores above have been developed using a range of data sources, from customer reviews, price comparisons and expert reviews, all collated in order to give you a good as possible indication on whether is right for you. 0. not present. ABSOLUT REPAIR SERUM. To use: Apply to damp or dry hair. Add To Bag. Starting at £10.72. And 116 from L’Oreal Professionnel. As a person who is really picky about the products i use for my hair, I am really satisfied with this one. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for L'oreal Serie Expert B6 Plus Biotin Inforcer Shampoo By Loreal for Unisex Shampoo, 50.7 Ounces at Amazon.com. I dont like the very strong salon smell of it. L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert … * With this creamy formula, the hair is immediately nourished with a lightweight feel and is softer and more manageable. Hair Care. I doubt this is genuine product . To run the latest price check simply click the “read full review” button where we’ll run an up to date comparison from all of our trusted partners to bring you the best price. We can’t stress enough how important it is to stick to retailers that you can rely on, the big names essentially. There are a huge number of products available in the Haircare Products, 6088 in fact. Michelle G. Oceanside. 4 reviews. Ingredients. SERIE EXPERT | 50 ml Repair. Add to Compare. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 November 2019, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 November 2019. It's helping keep dry ends at bay and also helps with minimising fly away dry hair. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. That said we strongly encourage you to try and stick to retailers that are tried, tested and most importantly trusted. 0. not present. Thank you for taking the time to read our L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum review from the Haircare Products category. I have long hair and it is chemically treated and have a problem of hair fall. After a month of using it nightly on my hair line/temple area only, I'm happy with it! Whether you choose to buy from a local retailer or get yourself a deal online it’s important that you do your research to find the best product and price from a retailer that you know and trust. Select Your Cookie Preferences. The trick is finding the best product for the money. There are of course hundreds of options and different brands to choose from, there are 116 L’Oreal Professionnel products and a total of 6088 to choose from in the Haircare Products category. 3474630641181. This non-greasy serum can be used before blowdry on damp hair, to ease frizz and smooth the hair. You’re here because you’re interested in L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum reviews, which suggests you’re looking for Haircare Products products in the region of £14.4 (the price we found L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum at from allbeauty.com on our recent search). L'Oreal Serie Expert Serioxyl Denser Serum for Coloured and Natural Hair 90ml 4.0 out of 5 stars 638 £22.89£22.89 (£25.43/100 ml) £26.80. there’s a huge amount of choice for those looking to buy their Haircare Products online. Add to Bag L’Oréal Professionnel SteamPod 3.0 Steam Hair Straightener UK Plug £ 235.00. Here at L’Oréal Professionnel, we are deeply concerned about the unprecedented coronavirus RRP £13.40. With a Biotin and B6 vitamin-enriched boost, this reinforcing masque is designed to target breakage and split … Disclaimer: Some of the links below are affiliate links, which means, that at no cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and purchase a product. No member photos or videos have been added yet.+ Add a Photo. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 28 February 2020. Inforcer will help protect your hair from breakage, resulting in more resistant, stronger hair. Seems to work. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. A very good product. 3. From damaged to smooth and shiny. FREE Delivery on your first order shipped by Amazon. 1 Review. Do not rinse. I'm noticing less air falling out in the shower and my hair does seem to be improving around the temple area, so for now I will continue with the serum and hope it continues to improve my problem areas! Don’t forget to also bear in mind when shopping around online that you will need to pay a delivery cost with some retailers, so factor this cost in when doing your sums to work out the best prices. I have been using L’oreal professional serie expert wheat oil serum for a while now. You’ll be grateful for that extra peace of mind that you’ll get great customer service and will be looked after should you need to contact customer services. In order to bring you the most detailed and informative reviews we pull details and customer feedback from a huge range of online retailers, including allbeauty.com. What to expect from the products You are probably aware of how the Serie Expert Lipidium Shampoo works already. L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum review scored 9.5/10 based on 316 reviews. £47.99 £ 47. I use the shampoo and conditioner of this range and really recommend it. Add to Compare. I use it daily! Try and give as much detail as you can, including where you bought it from, how much you paid, when you bought it and any specific feedback you have on the price, quality, durability or anything else you feel is important. Lost my hair during chemo, which I finished end of March. in salon only. Part of L'Oréal Professionnel’s Serie Expert Pro Longer collection, the Ends-Filling Treatment is just the thing for people with long hair with ends that are damaged, breaking or thinning. Whilst there are plenty of small independent retailers out there that are honest and truly care for their customers, there are also plenty of distrusted retailers that don’t look after the customer in the way that you expect and rightly deserve. 190 ml. 590 ₹. Definitely helping. 00 (£9.00/count) Get it Tuesday, Nov 17. The pipette is of a different size and there is no a level line as it was in a genuine product. L'Oreal Serie Expert Curl Contour Mask 500ml £22.99. I used this serum before with the withible results. The smell of this is everything! The texture of the shampoo and conditioner are very different and something you probably have never seen in many circumstances. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 23 September 2015. Smells ok but as it's a thin liquid, it seems unavoidable for it to run down your face/neck while applying, no matter how much I tilt my head! 2 Reviews. Chances are you’ve already got your mind set on a product, which is why you’re looking for L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum reviews. L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum received a score of 97% during our price ranking, which makes it one of the top scoring products in terms of price in the Haircare Products category. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Skin-Care Tips Food and Nutrition Too many shampoos and conditioners that claim to make your hair thicker and fuller are heavy and creamy, that weigh the hair down or at the other end of range once used leave the hair like you've used half can of hairspray. It can also be used as the enhancing final touch: its pump allows a precise dosage for a shiny, silky-to-touch result. With 6088 products in the Haircare Products category, ranging from just £0.75 right up to £335 there’s plenty of choice for you to get yourself at the best available. The serum itself smells similar to the one I had before. L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Absolut Repair Gold Conditioner 200ml. £20.10 . New Serie Expert by L'Oreal Professional Vitamino Colour A.Ox Shampoo & Conditioner (Salon Size) 4.8 out of 5 stars 156. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. As a guide, a score above 8.1 would be considered good for products in the Haircare Products sector. Surface damage is reduced by 77% and the hair ix 7x shinier. This range does not do anything of the sort, it is a gel like texture. If you’d like a bit more information then why not watch the video below from YouTube. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. L'Oreal Absolute Repair Lipidium Serum 50ml. As a guide you can expect to pay approximately £14.4 for L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum (the price at allbeauty.com on our latest search). We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand … Powermix : our new intensive personalized treatments selected and prepared before your eyes. 67 reviews. Starting at £11.96. L'Oreal … HAIR TYPE. Add to Wishlist. 5 /5 12 reviews… 4.68 /5 72 reviews. The average price of the products from L’Oreal Professionnel is £13.28, which puts them in the category that we like to consider as “good value for money”. As you can see, it scored above average, which makes it a great option if you do decide to go with it. L’Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil. L’Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil is … Original Packaging. This product was recommended and have been using it since middle of May. Online shopping has meant that there are almost endless possibilities of where you buy your products from. Buy ABSOLUT REPAIR SERUM at a salon near you. Add to Wishlist. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. ABSOLUT REPAIR SERUM. Add to Compare. You can also use this lightweight nourishing serum on dry hair, as a final enhancing touch. This absolut repair masque from loreal … Read all reviews for L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum now and buy at £14.4. 5 /5 1 review. juillet 7 2018, 4:54 am. Share! Add To Bag. It works really good for me, I LOVE IT. Add to Wishlist. Add To Cart. L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert Masque with B6 + Protion Inforcer - 75 ml. L'Oreal Serie Expert Curl Contour Mask 250ml £13.99. … L'Oreal Serie Expert Curl Contour Shampoo 300ml £8.99. Whether you’ve already chosen to buy, and just want that bit of reassurance, or you’re only just starting to shop around, our review will help you to find the right product for you in the Haircare Products category. This conditioner is a high-powered hair treatment. Select Your Cookie Preferences. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for L'Oreal Serie Expert Fiberceutic Restorative Hair Sealing Treatment Unisex, 16.9 Ounce at Amazon.com. L'Oreal … This time however I am not sure that the product was genuine. Aqua / water / eau • aminopropyl triethoxysilane • lactic acid • peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil • hydroxyethylcellulose • … In order to reach the overall score we use a combination of expert product reviews, customer feedback and a range of other criteria, including brand reputation and 3rd party review scores. L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert … For us L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum really stands out from the crowd because it scores highly in all of our price, quality, features and overall ratings. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 April 2017. 3474636731015. If there’s any products that we have not yet reviewed please leave us a comment and we will do our best to get a review added. HAIR TYPE. 4.0 out of 5 stars 10. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for L'Oreal Serie Expert Silver Shampoo, 500 ml at Amazon.com. My hair feels so soft and shiny. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 29 June 2018. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 February 2019. Start your review of L'Oréal Professionel Serie Expert Inforcer Night Anti-Breakage Serum! Serie Expert has 14 dedicated ranges with the very best high precision professional treatments from advanced L’Oreal technologies to instantly treat every hair type and need. If you don’t have the time to read the full review, then the above scores will give you a good idea of how L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum stacks up against other products in the Haircare Products category. Serie Expert | L'Oréal Professionnel Serie Expert has been delivering professional haircare solutions since 2000, with exclusive formulas and active ingredients for all hair needs. The score is designed to give you a quick reference way of deciding if L’Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium Double Serum is the right product for you, or if you should keep looking elsewhere.