^, ~ Not all songs in this website are available. Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas   Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas   Here Comes Santa Claus   I'll Be Home For Christmas   Jingle Bell Rock (Key F)   Jingle Bell Rock (Key of C)   Jingle Bells (Key of C)   Jingle Bells (Key of F)   Jingle Bells (Key of G)   Joy To The World (Key of D)  Joy To The World (Key of C)  Let It Snow! Home : 415-555-0000 Cell: 415-555-0000. email@example.com Please be patient with us! Coordinate with device and product teams to develop requirements to support 4G, 3G, and 2G roaming capability 3. Fans have slammed Elly Miles' 'budget' date with Joe Woodbury on Thursday's Bachelorette finale. Links provided for YouTube tutorials on the songs. Team player 6. Business acumen” Build an excellent resume &Get hired quickly. 2)  Somewhere In Time  Somewhere My Love (Lara's Theme - Dr. Zhivago) Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Judy Garland) [Movie - The Wizard of Oz]  Speak Softly Love - Godfather Theme   Star Wars - Imperial March (Darth Vader Theme)  Star Wars - Main Theme (Triumphal March) - key of G  The Good, the Bad & the Ugly (Clint Eastwood)  The Lion Sleeps Tonight - Lion King  The Rose (The Rose)   The Rose (Simplified Version)  The Sound of Silence (Simon & Garfunkel - The Graduate)  The Sun's Gone Dim (Johann Johannson)  This Is Halloween (The Nightmare Before Christmas)   Titanic (Key of E)~(Celine Dion's Key)  Titanic (Key of F)  Titanic (Key of F)--(Simplified Bass Version)  Turning Page (Breaking Dawn ~ Twilight Series)   Unchained Melody (Ghost) ~ [Righteous Brothers]   Under the Sea (The Little Mermaid)   White Christmas (Holiday Inn)  Wouldn't It Be Loverly (Musical - "My Fair Lady")   You'll Never Walk Alone (Carousel), Mozart:  Andante Grazioso - A major   Eine Kleine Nachtmusik  Symphony No. Write down quick notes and print a simple text document with Online Notepad editor. Yes - letter notes, keys, piano chords, bass, and lyrics. It includes spellchecker, word counter, autosave, find and replace etc. You can send either a goodbye letter, a handwritten note, or an email. Say Goodbye With These Sample Email Messages, writing a goodbye email message to co-workers, farewell letter is the last big impression. Last impressions are just as important as first ones. Letters to my boss can be formal or informal depending on the relationship between the sender and the recipient. Someone Like You (All Arpeggios - Sing-a-Long Ver. – Kévin_Bransard Oct 6 '10 at 16:30 You won’t help the recipient by drafting a less-than-professional note. "My last day will be date." The ideology of IBPS Exams and Online Application Form of Bank Jobs and has completely changed the way bank exams are perceived in India. I KNOW I can play  because of LetterNotePlayer! The notes will be made out of polymer, the same plastic material that the Winston Churchill £5 and Jane Austen £10 are made from. Your farewell note is the perfect place for you to thank co-workers for the opportunity you’ve had to work together. Date : Reference : Dear _____, Please note that due to the [season] holiday, our premises will be closed for normal business from : [start date]. 1. (Rick Santorum Is Our Man), (The) Five Satins:  In The Still Of The Night, (The) Four Aces:   Love Is A Many Splendored Thing, (The) Four Seasons:  Can't Take My Eyes Off You, Foster The People:  I Would Do Anything For You (incl. This first sample termination letter is an example of the most simple, direct form of termination letter. You should also mention the specific day you will be leaving so your co-workers have time to say goodbye if they wish to. Date of letter; Date of termination; Reason for termination; List of verbal and written warnings; List of items to be handed in before leaving (company laptop, keys, etc.) Learn how to play "Last Date" by Floyd Cramer on the Piano. LetterNote notation. It's a good idea to send your farewell letter as close as possible to your last day of work. 1), Joaquin Rodrigo:  Concierto de Aranjuez - II Adagio (A minor), Joe Hisaishi:  One Summer's Day (from Spirited Away), John Denver:    Annie's Song   Calypso   Take Me Home, Country Roads, (Mississippi) John Hurt:   Since I've Laid My Burden Down, John Legend:   All Of Me   Beauty & The Beast (Keys of Eb & F), John Lennon:  Imagine (Cover & Tutorial)   So This Is Christmas, John Williams:   Star Wars - Imperial March (Darth Vader Theme)   Star Wars - Main Theme (Triumphal March) - Key of G, Johnny Cash:   Hurt   Ring of Fire   You Are My Sunshine, Josh Groban:   You Raise Me Up (Original Key - Eb; Modulates to F & F#)    You Raise Me Up (Key of C- Modulates to F) -- Easy   You Raise Me Up (Key of C - Modulates to D), Judy Garland:  Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas  Somewhere Over The Rainbow (Movie - The Wizard of Oz), Julie Andrews:   Wouldn't It Be Loverly (Musical - "My Fair Lady"), Julio Iglesias:  To All The Girls I've Loved Before (with Willie Nelson), Kanye West:  Four Five Seconds (Rihanna with Paul McCartney)     Homecoming, K'NaaN:   Is Anybody Out There? Moon River (Breakfast at Tiffany's)   My Heart Will Go On (Key of F) - Titanic  One Summer's Day (Spirited Away)  (Somewhere) Over The Rainbow - Judy Garland [The Wizard of Oz]  Paradise (Phoebe Cates)  Pink Panther Theme (Henry Mancini)  Renesmee's Lullaby / Something Terrible (Twilight Saga~Breaking Dawn Pt.2)  River Flows In You (Bella's Lullaby - Twilight)   River Flows In You (Simplified Bass)  River Flows In You (Simplified Ver.) If you have a small office, you might send it to everyone in the company. Use standard business letter format when writing your letter. Learning made easier with LetterNotes! 2 (Chopin)  Pomp & Circumstance - Graduation March - Sir Edward Elgar    Prelude in E minor - Op.28, No. Bing Crosby's 1942 version of the famous song "White Christmas" is the most popular to date, having sold over 150 million copies worldwide.I've done my best to create a flute-friendly version, despite the song calling for a lower note. Want to play a song today? According to the notice released by the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), this facility is not for certificate and semester-based programmes. LetterNote notation lyrics and more. YouTube and Website Informational Videos and letter notes for any song. Educational site for musicians and music lovers. rhythmic and personal use only. The Civil Wars), Right Here Waiting For You [Tutorial] and [Cover], Love the Way You Lie (Eminem - ft. Rihanna), River Flows In You - SV - Simplified Version [Easiest], River Flows In You ~ Complete Version with Simplified Bass [Easier], Young, Wild & Free (Wiz Khalifa & Bruno Mars). Whatever the reason for your departure, here is the most important information to include in your note:Â. This may take quite some time to fix. – INs Nov 11 '10 at 16:18. If you have a specific need, feel free to email me directly at:  LetterNotePlayer@yahoo.com. Turning Tables, Andrew Lloyd Webber:  Memory (from Cats) - Barbra Streisand, (The) Animals:   The House of the Rising Sun, Andrea Bocelli:   Amazing Grace   Besame Mucho, Air Force:  Off We Go Into The Wild Blue Yonder (The U.S. Air Force Theme Song - Formerly U.S. Army Air Corps), Ariana Grande:  Intro  Beauty & The Beast (Keys of Eb & F), Army:  The Army Goes Rolling Along (The Caissons Go Rolling Along), Bach:  Adagio - Marcello Transcription (From Concerto in D minor)   Invention #1 - C maj   Minuet in G   Little Fugue in G minor (Work In Progress)  Prelude for Suite No. Let It Snow! Yes - letter notes, keys, piano chords, bass, and lyrics. You can never recapture it again." For additional advice, review these detailed instructions for writing a goodbye email message to co-workers and review more examples of farewell email messages. Be sure to include a salutation at the beginning and a handwritten signature at the end. curdate=new Date(); document.write("Copyright © 2004-"+curdate.getFullYear()+" by LetterNotePlayer.com<\/b>"), A Thousand Years (Breaking Dawn ~ Twilight Series), Le Cygne "Le Carnaval Des Animaux" (C. Saint Saens), Marcello Transcription (Bach Adagio - Concerto in D, Pomp & Circumstance - Graduation March - Sir Edward Elgar, Sing --> [Celebrating Diamond Jubilee ~ Queen Elizabeth], You Raise Me Up (Original Key - Eb; Modulates to F & F#), Is Anybody Out There? I can be reached at my personal email address (jerry123@gmail.com) or my cell phone, 555-123-1234. At the end of the CD Dolphy can be heard saying: "When you hear music, after it's over, it's gone in the air. 40-G minor - I. Allegro (In Progress) Turkish March   Twinkle, Twinkle, Musical:  Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Elton John - "The Lion King")    Goodnight, My Someone (Music Man)    Hopelessly Devoted To You (Olivia Newton-John - Grease)    Memory (Barbra Streisand - Cats)  Summertime (Porgy & Bess - Gershwin)  Sunrise, Sunset (Fiddler On The Roof)    White Christmas (Holiday Inn)   Wouldn't It Be Loverly (My Fair Lady), Nat King Cole:  Autumn Leaves (Johnny Mercer)    Smile, Ned Miller:  Do What You Do, Do Well! This is the place! Kristen Bell:   Do You Want To Build A Snowman? * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *. Had assumed you were using the JS to prepare the query data. Preferably, your co-workers will receive the letter on your last day (or second-to-last day), when you are finished with your duties. You can also reach me on LinkedIn (linkedin.com/in/jerryrodriguez). 123 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94122. Yes - letter notes, keys, piano chords, bass, and lyrics. Model Schools) for the academic year 2020-21 has been extended till August 25, said District Edu Sample Termination Letters for Different Situations . Bank Jobs 26/11/2020: Welcome to the Bank Jobs section.In the past few years, Government Jobs in Banks have been in huge demand due to the high degree of job security, salaries, and exciting career and growth opportunities offered by Banks. Want the letter notes for a song and want to play it on the piano / keyboard, this is the place. Here is an alphabetical list of songs that are currently available ... if you want the letter notes, bass line, or chords for a song that is not listed, just request it using the contact link. Image by Bailey Mariner © The Balance 2019Â, When you leave a job—whether it's because you've been laid off or you're retiring, returning to school, have accepted a new job, or are just moving on in general—it's a good idea to send a farewell letter to your co-workers.Â. The letter notes will be good for … It's also a place to share contact information. (Key of Amin)   Mary Did You Know? The new note will come into circulation on February 20, 2020. This page lists the songs requested by "LetterNotePlayer Fans" who want to learn to play a particular song. For example, if you don’t want to include a phone number in your farewell letter, you don’t need to do so. A letter of resignation is the last impression that you, as an employee, make on your colleagues at work. Educational site for musicians and music lovers. Get a test to check if you have coronavirus as soon as possible. Free letter notes for Your Requests. Though the pre-bid conference had attracted about seven global players, and the last date for bid submission was pushed from January 29 to February 6, only one consortium -- Stradler-Medha, comprising Swiss train manufacturer Stradler and Indian rolling-stock maker Medha -- actually bid for the project. 9, no. You can use this termination letter in most instances when you let an employee go. Thanks again. For a list of songs coming soon click here. YouTube and Website Informational Videos and letter notes for any song. (Ned Miller)     From A Jack To A King (Ned Miller)    Green Green Grass Of Home (Tom Jones)     He Paid A Debt He Did Not Owe   Hurt (Johnny Cash)     I Won't Let Go (Rascal Flatts)     Last Date (Floyd Cramer)      Lay Down Beside Me (Don Williams)    Let Your Love Flow (The Bellamy Brothers)  Memories To Burn (Gene Watson)    My Elusive Dreams (B J Thomas)   Ring of Fire (Johnny Cash)     Stand By Your Man (Tammy Wynette)    Sweet Memories (Otto Nilsen)   Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver)    To All The Girls I've Loved Before (Willie Nelson & Julio Iglesias)  Wake Me Up (AVICII - ft. Aloe Blacc)    Where The Roses Never Fade    Why Me Lord? Job Responsibilities :– “1. Human  I Want To Hold Your Hand (The Beatles)    I'd Love You To Want Me (Lobo)    I'm A Believer (The Monkees)    In The Jungle - The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Lion King)    In the Still of the Night    It's Now Or Never (Elvis Presley)  Killing Me Softly (Roberta Flack)    La Bamba    La Bamba (Slower Ver.) The last date for the receiving of applications for admission into Class VI in the Adarsh Schools (A.P. Last Date (Floyd Cramer) [Cover] Last Date (Floyd Cramer) [Tutorial] Last Train To Clarksville (The Monkees) Lean On Me Lightly Row LIghtly Row Li'l Red Riding Hood Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (The Beatles) People Are Strange (The Doors) Sh-Boom (Life Could Be a Dream) Slee pwalk (Santo & Johnny) Sleepwalk (Santo & Johnny) Smoke On The Water (Deep Purple) Somethin' Else (Eddie Cochran) … Make jokes cautiously—what's funny to one person may not be funny to everyone.Â. Little Drummer Boy   March from "The Nutcracker Suite" (Tchaikovsky)   Mary, Did You Know? Ah, I wasn't aware you could execute JS directly in MongoDB. Next, deliver you message providing any relevant information regarding the issue. Piano Riffs), Franco Zeffirelli:  Romeo And Juliet (A Time For Us - Love Theme), Frankie Valli:  Can't Take My Eyes Off You, Frank Sinatra:  Fly Me To The Moon    My Way    Strangers In The Night, Fun :  Just Give Me A Reason (Pink - ft. Nate Ruess)   Some Nights    We Are Young, Gaither - Bill & Gloria:  Because He Lives, Gary Barlow:  Forever Love (Work In Progress)   Sing --> [Celebrating Diamond Jubilee ~ Queen Elizabeth], Gary Valenciano:   How Did You Know    The Warrior Is A Child, George Benson:  Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You, George Gershwin:  Summertime (from Porgy and Bess), Gladys Knight:   Hero (Wind Beneath My Wings), Gospel / Jazz:  Inside Out (Mississippi Children's Choir)   When The Saints Go Marchin' In, Gospel / Worship:  10,000 Reasons (Matt Redman)   Abide With Me  All The Way My Savior Leads Me (Classic Gospel Hymn - Fanny Crosby)  Amazing Grace (Key of G)   (Key F)   (Key of C)   Ancient Words Long Preserved (Michel W. Smith)   At the Cross (Classic Gospel Hymn)  At the Cross - easy version-key of C (Classic Gospel Hymn)   At The Cross (Hillsong United)   Ave Maria   Awesome God - Emin (Hillsong United)   Awesome God - F#min (Hillsong United)   Because He Lives (Bill & Gloria Gaither)   Before The Throne Of God Above (Shane & Shane - Work In Progress)   Bless The Lord (Matt Redman)   Blessed (Hillsong United)  Blessed Assurance (Classic Gospel Hymn - Fanny Crosby)  Blessed Be Your Name (Matt Redman)   Blessed Jesus (James Teng)  Captivate Us (Watermark)   Christ, Be Our Light (Bernadette Farell)   Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing (Gospel Hymn Classic)   Cornerstone (Hillsong United)    Farther Along (Elvis)    Father, I Adore You (Maranatha Singers)   Give Me That Old Time Religion - key of D    God Be With You 'Till We Meet Again   God Is Fighting For Us (Hillsong)   God Is Good (Jonathan McReynolds)   God Is So Good (Praise Chorus)    God Will Take Care of You    Great Is Thy Faithfulness (Classic Gospel Hymn)   Hallelujah (Leonard Cohen)   Have Thine Own Way, Lord (Classic Hymn of Devotion)  Heavenly Sunlight (Classic Gospel Hymn)   He Lives (Easter)   He Paid A Debt He Did Not Owe   Here I Am To Worship  Higher Ground  How Deep the Father's Love for Us   How Great Is Our God (Chris Tomlin)   How Great Is Our God [Cover]   How Great Thou Art (Key of Bb)    How Great Thou Art [Simplified Bass]   How Great Thou Art [Walking Bass]   How He Loves (Us)   I Can Only Imagine (Mercy Me) I Could Sing of Your Love Forever [Key of F] (Randy Overstreet)   I Give You My Heart (This Is My Desire) [Hillsong United]   I Know Whom I have Believed   I Love To Tell The Story   I Surrender All I Will Lift My Eyes   I Will Rise   In Christ Alone-key of Eb (Keith & Krysten Getty)   I'll Fly Away-Key of G (Southern Gospel)  In Christ Alone - Key of C (Keith & Krysten Getty)  In Jesus Name (Hillsong)  In The Sweet By And By   Inside Out (Mississippi Children's Choir)  It Is Well With My Soul  Jesus Keep Me Near The Cross (Classic Gospel Hymn - Fanny Crosby)  Jesus Loves Me (Key of C)  Jesus Loves Me (Single-Bass Note)  Jesus Loves The Little Children  Jesus Paid It All (Key of B)  Jesus Paid It All (Key of C)  Jesus Paid It All (EZ Chords)  Just As I Am  Kum-Ba-Yah (Spiritual)  Leaning On The Everlasting Arms (Key of G)  LORD I Lift Your Name On High (Hillsong)  LORD, Prepare Me To Be A Sanctuary  Mansion Over The Hilltop (Key of C)  My God Is So Big, So Strong, And So Mighty (Action Songs For Children)  Nearer, My God, To Thee   Nothing But The Blood   Now We Remain (David Haas)   Oceans (Where Feet May Fail) - Hillsong  Oh Crimson Flow (Christ For The Nations)   Old Time Religion - key of D  Psalm 116   Refiner's Fire (Brian Doersken)   Rock of Ages  Sanctuary  Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God (Key of C)   Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God (Key of D)    Shall We Gather At The River (Key of D)  Still  The Doxology  The Old Rugged Cross (Key of A)  The Servant Song (Catholic Promise)  This Is My Desire (I Give You My Heart)   This Is The Day (That The Lord Has Made)   This Little Light of Mine (Sunday School Song)   To God Be The Glory (Great Things He Hath Done) [19th Century]   Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus-Key of C   Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus-Key of F   Victory In Jesus   We Fall Down   What A Day That Will Be (James Hill)  What A Friend We Have In Jesus  Where The Roses Never Fade   Where We'll Never Grow Old (Jim Reeves)   Whispering Hope (Key of C)   Why Me Lord? In the second paragraph, thank your co-workers for all the support they have provided you. Mention that you have enjoyed working with them and that you'll miss them, even though it’s time for you to move on. Visit Free Santa Letters and check the box if you'd like to compose the entire letter yourself or select a letter template from the drop-down menu. Follow business letter format. Please keep in touch. You can use a template as a starting point for your own letter. If you need information on other types of letters, you may find these letter samples to be helpful. This is not the place to mention how unhappy you were, how wronged you feel by management, or how much better you anticipate that your new job will be. However, if you send an actual letter, make sure people will receive it before you leave so they have time to say goodbye in person if they want to.). LetterNote notation. I'd like to let you know that I am leaving my position at BDE Corporation on July 1st. Preferably, your co-workers will receive the letter on your last day (or second-to-last day), when you are finished with your duties. The Civil Wars)-The Hunger Games  Something Terrible / Renesmee's Lullaby (Twilight Saga~Breaking Dawn Pt. Very Easy tutorials for playing songs on the keyboard/piano. But if you're moving on because of your spouse or you're going back to further studies or anything like that, I would recommend saying something. Start by stating your reason for writing the letter. And The Mysterians:  96 Tears, Randy Overstreet:   I Could Sing of Your Love Forever (Key of F), Randy Rothwell:  Sanctuary (Lord, Prepare Me To Be A Sanctuary), Rascal Flatts:   (God) Bless The Broken Road   I Won't Let Go, Reggae/Bob Marley:  Can't Be With You Tonight (Judy Boucher)   Coming In From the Cold (In This Life)   Jammin'  Just An Illusion (Julia Zahra)  One Love   Three Little Birds (Don't Worry), Richard Marx:   Right Here Waiting For You [Tutorial] and [Cover], Richard Clayderman:  Ballade Pour Adeline (Simplified Version)   Souvenirs D'Enfance, Righteous Brothers:   Unchained Melody     You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin', Rihanna:  Four Five Seconds (With Kanye West & Paul McCartney)   Love the Way You Lie (Eminem - ft. Rihanna)   Stay (ft. Mikky Ekko)   The Monster (Eminem)  Unfaithful, Ritchie Valens:  Oh Donna    We Belong Together, Roberta Flack:  Killing Me Softly (With His Love)   The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face, Romeo & Juliet:  A Time For Us (Love Theme), Rosanne Cash:   500 Miles (To Celebrate Our first 500 Subscribers), Saint Saens:  Le Cygne (from Le Carnaval Des Animaux), Sam Smith:   I'm Not The Only One     Lay Me Down, Stay With Me [Cover]      Stay With Me [Tutorial], Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs:   Li'l Red Riding Hood, (The) Script:   Hall of Fame (ft. Will.i.am)   The Man Who Can't Be Moved, Shane and Shane:   Before The Throne Of God Above, Sheet Music [Free Downloadable]:   Ave Maria (Bach)   Ave Maria (Schubert)   Fur Elise (Beethoven)   Going Home (Mary Fahl), Simon & Garfunkel:  Bridge Over Troubled Water (Work In Progress)    El Condor Pasa (If I Could)   The Sound of Silence (Work In Progress), Sir Edward Elgar:  Pomp & Circumstance (Graduation March), Sleeping At Last:   Turning Page (Breaking Dawn ~ Twilight Saga), Spafford & Bliss:   It Is Well With My Soul, Star Wars:   Darth Vader's Theme (The Imperial March), Sunday School Songs:  God Is So Good (Praise Chorus)  He Paid A Debt He Did Not Owe  I'll Fly Away-Key of G   It Is Well With My Soul  Jesus Loves Me (Key of C)   Jesus Loves Me (Single-Bass Note)   Jesus Loves The Little Children  Just As I Am  Kum-Ba-Yah (Spiritual)  My God Is So Big, So Strong, And So Mighty (Action Songs for Children)  Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God (Key of C)  Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God (Key of D)  This Is The Day (That The Lord Has Made)  This Little Light of Mine, Taio Cruz:   Break Your Heart (ft. Ludacris), Taylor Swift:   Blank Space   Love Story   Mean   Ours   Safe and Sound (Taylor Swift - ft. (Love Story Movie Theme)  With Or Without You ( U2)    Wonderful Tonight (Eric Clapton)     Yellow Bird (The Mills Brothers)   Yellow Bird (Dance Band Cha Cha)    Yesterday [Cover] (Beatles)    Yesterday (Tutorial) (Beatles)   You Are The Reason (Calum Scott)   You Don't Have To Say You Love Me (Dusty Springfield)    You're The Inspiration (Chicago), Lucy Spraggan:  Last Night (Beer Fear)    Last Night (Beer Fear)-Key of C, Luther VanDross:   Dance With My Father (Chord Version)   Dance With My Father (E-Z Bass), Macklemore & Ryan Lewis:  Can't Hold Us (ft. Ray Dalton)   Thrift Shop (ft. Wanz), Maroon 5:   Payphone (ft. Wiz Khalifa)   She Will Be Loved   Sunday Morning   Won't Go Home Without You, Mary Hopkin:   Those Were The Days (E min)   Those Were The Days (F#min), Matt Redman:   10,000 Reasons   Bless The Lord  Blessed Be Your Name, Memorial Service / Funeral:  Eternal Father, Strong To Save (The Navy Hymn)   God Be With You 'Till We Meet Again   In The Arms Of The Angel (Celtic Angels)    See You Again (Wiz Khalifa, ft. Charlie Puth)    Taps (Military Farewell)   The Last Post (Remembrance Day)   Where We'll Never Grow Old (Jim Reeves)   Whispering Hope (Key of C), Mendelssohn:  The Wedding March (Key of C), Michael W. Smith:   Ancient Words Long Preserved, Miley Cyrus (Hannah Montana):  I Miss You, Mississippi Children's Choir:   Inside Out, Mississippi John Hurt:  Since I've Laid My Burden Down, (The) Monkees:   DayDream Believer  I'm A Believer  Last Train To Clarksville, Movie Themes:  A Thousand Years (Breaking Dawn ~ Twilight Series)   A Thousand Years (Single-Note Bass)  A Time For Us (Romeo & Juliet Love Theme)   Aladdin - A Whole New World  Autumn Leaves (Johnny Mercer - Nat King Cole)  Beauty & the Beast (Multiple Artists - Keys of Eb & F)  Bridge Over Troubled Water (Simon & Garfunkel) [Work In Progress]  Can You Feel The Love Tonight (The Lion King)  Can You Feel The Love Tonight (Elton John)  Chariots of Fire (Vangelis)  Darth Vader's Theme (Star Wars)   Do You Want To Build A Snowman (Frozen)   Edelweiss - Sound of Music  Game of Thrones (Main Theme)  Godfather Theme - Speak Softly Love  Going Home (Key of A) - Gods & Generals (Mary Fahl)   Going Home (Key of D) - Gods & Generals (Mary Fahl)  Goodnight, My Someone (The Music Man)   Hallelujah (Shrek)  Halloween Song (Michael Myers)  Hanging Tree (MockingJay Pt.