Peggy's on the Green, Boerne: su Tripadvisor trovi 222 recensioni imparziali su Peggy's on the Green, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.4 su 101 ristoranti a Boerne. My husband got the Peggy standard with scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes and a biscuit. It is Sunday—it is brunch time, and it is as good a day and as good a time as any to return to the charming Peggy’s on the Green in Boerne. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. She was attentive but not overly attentive. Through the years (and many owners), the inn has been added to, modernized, and revived… being able to give its guests a homey but vintage The monte cristo was perfectly toasted and the jam paired well with the ham and cheese. The seasoned fries were huge. You can order perfectly cooked chocolate pie, biscuits and waffles. crisp and tasty, but our entrees were delicious! Peggy's on the Green, Boerne: su Tripadvisor trovi 222 recensioni imparziali su Peggy's on the Green, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.4 su 100 ristoranti a Boerne. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Upon being seated we noticed service was a bit slow and confused. I ordered the monte cristo and a...side of biscuits and honey butter. Peggy's on the Green. Can gentlemen wear nice shorts in the summer with a Polo or golf shirt? But if you want to be sure you eat here it’s always best to just reserve to be on the safe side. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Pork Chops were very tasty, served with mashed potatoes. 5.4K likes. Ordered the mahi mahi special $36.95. Our salads were...crisp and tasty, but our entrees were delicious! See the cover here. My husband got the Peggy standard with scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes and a biscuit. There’s a patio and outdoor seating as well. Waiter had no charm no skill no attention 25 minutes later it arrived. 20 minutes later new fish It also came with a side of grapes. COVID update: Peggy's On The Green has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Waiter had no charm no skill no attention Poached Eggs and Green Chili Hollandaise Softshell Crab Benedict..... 16.95 Softshell Crab on a Roasted Heirloom Tomato, with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise Peggy’s ... Boerne, TX DOMESTIC & IMPORTED Bud Light Coors Light Michelob Ultra Not Your Father’s Root Beer Dos Equis Tecate I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THE PEOPLE. Peggy's Boerne Menu - View the Menu for Peggy's Boerne on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Peggy's menu and prices. Poached Eggs and Green Chili Hollandaise Softshell Crab Benedict..... 16.95 Softshell Crab on a Roasted Heirloom Tomato, with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise Peggy’s ... Boerne, TX DOMESTIC & IMPORTED Bud Light Coors Light Michelob Ultra Not Your Father’s Root Beer Dos Equis Tecate I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN THE PEOPLE. Peggy's on the Green, Catering, Event Venue, Restaurant, Delivery & Take Out, Curbside, Shop Local. Our restaurants have always made safety and comfort a priority, and  we remain committed to ensuring the safety of our staff and our guests by carefully adhering to the regulations of local and state officials, and heeding the advice of our health professionals and civic leaders during these challenging circumstances. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Absolutely delicious! Sorry guys! The first file was corrupted. Peggy's on the Green is the result - named for Mark's late mother, who was a great cook in her own right. ad the Chilean Sea Bass. We were started with cream cheese and sweet hot jalapeño peppers served with crunchy bread. A little high priced but the food was outstanding, great high end whiskey selection too! Peggy's on the Green is definitely a special occasion place because it is so special! We also offer a full menu Takeout Service, for those that are still more comfortable dining at home. You just can't go wrong with Peggy's. Peggy's On The Green Step into a lovingly restored 19th century dining room to savor contemporary interpretations of Southern heritage foods and classic American dishes. ad the Chilean Sea BassMore. Summer Itinerary: A Weekend in San Antonio. Gift cards for Peggy's On The Green, 128 West Blanco Rd, Boerne, TX. Ordered food and order confirmed Mark Bohanan is Chef/Owner of Bohanan’s, the highly-regarded prime steak and seafood restaurant in downtown San Antonio. Beautiful ambiance but food is not worth the price.More, We arrived early. We did have reservations for 11am but there wasn’t too many people there so you can probably just walk in without reservations. ate the rice and few nibblets of corn and chocked it up to a not to return evening. Wonderful food each time! If I’m ever back in Boerne I’d be happy to eat here for lunch or dinner so I can try more deliciousness from the menu! I LOVE everything about it...the atmosphere, the attentive staff, the wine list, the cocktails, the appetizers, the steaks, the sides... Just order ALL the things. It just melted right on the biscuit and in my mouth! The bar is also very good...with some great specialty drinks! It had been very heavily salted to cover up the fishy smell. The atmosphere was pleasant and our waitress Katie was very knowledgeable about the menu. Send by email or mail, or print at home.