I have fine, but pretty wavy hair that I never was quite sure what to do with. Quick Shop. I used the smallest amount and my hair was just flat and lifeless, Perfect for a touch of style in the mornings after brushing. I have finally found it! There about two uses in this tube. No Blow Dry Airy Cream for Fine Hairallows for a faster air dry and beautiful end result. TIPS & TRICKS. I add to towel wet hair let it dry then fluff with my fingers, it's perfect Adds volume without the glue feeling. Having natural curly hair the humidity is horrible on it, this works great for fighting the frizz and keeping my hair more controllable. My hair is very thin/fine and other leave in conditioners or similar creams just don't do what this one does. This is a perfect product for the new lived in look . It performed okay, but no better than some drug store brands I have been using. More Products by Redken. Give your fine hair a faster air-dry with effortless texture and a no-product feel. Redken No Blow Dry Just Right Cream is an air dry leave-in treatment perfect for medium hair. Treat yoself! Finding a product that zeroes in on your hair type. Quick Shop. This will be my new go to for low maintenance but look good days :). This is perfect. Perfect if you’re tight on time, taking a break from heat tools, or looking for effortless style! My hair looked great when it dried! Scrunch or twist in and air-dry. It didn't work for me, so I'll be returning it. I do, however, like air-dry products like this. Also has great smell in hand that dissipates quickly after application so you don't smell it on your hair all day. oz , luxury skin care, hair care, makeup and beauty products at Lookfantastic USA with free USA delivery over $35. Helpful. Sale. IGK No More Blow High Speed Air Dry Spray. I wanted to love this product, but it left my fine air weighed down. RAedken No Blow Dry Airy cream. The trick to nailing the trend? Description. Aqua/Water/Eau, Trideceth-9 PG-Amodimethicone, PEG-40hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trisiloxane, Ammoniumacryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Propyleneglycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Polyurethane … Price $11.00. Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream for Fine Hair What It Is Get a faster air dry with effortless texture and no-product feel. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. No Blow Dry provides easy air-dry style with natural movement and frizz-free results! No Blow Dry products allow you to skip your blow-dry and create amazing air dry results everytime. The caveat to this is yes I have wavy hair, but not enough wave to let it dry while my hair is down. Airy cream gives hair a body boost with out the blow dryer . Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream For Fine Hair, $24 If you've tried ditching your styling tools before (only to go running back to them with arms wide open a few days later), you're so not alone. HOW TO RECOMMEND: Recommend to clients with fine hair, who prefer to air-dry their hair! I will be buying the full size now. Discover No Blow Dry Air Dry Stylers. I get a Keratin treatment every Summer to relax my crazy hair and was looking for something to use on vacation so I didnt have to blow dry everyday after swimming. 3.60 out of 5 stars (46 ... 3.60 out of 5 stars (33 reviews) Redken. Work a small amount evenly into damp hair. Provides frizz control and enhanced movement while leaving hair with a no product feel. It keeps the humidity level down in my hair and with a little finger combing my fine hair is manageable. My husband felt my hair and could tell it felt thicker but couldn't feel the product. Typically, when I let it air dry, it’s gets very frizzy and just generally unruly. All rights reserved. This stuff makes my hair look styled and has that feel of being light after a blow dry! Light weight but allows me to style my hair the way I prefer. I will buy it again! Scrunch or twist in and air-dry. Super disappointed in this product. Plus it smells great. I suspect I will not buy again. Overall, this product does what it says it does. Buy Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream for Fine Hair 5 fl. Terms & Conditions|Privacy Policy|Interest Based Ads. I would recommend the Curvy Queen from Style Link for anyone wanting a quick style, I can actually get my hair to scrunch and stay or have a ton of volume with little effort, unlike this product. Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream is an air dry leave-in treatment perfect for fine, thin hair. Scrunch or twist in and air-dry. Part conditioner, part style treatment. Redken No Blow Dry Cream: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. Redken's New Air-Tex Technology features flexible … This cream is great for after swimming or on lazy days. Description. I recommend it to all of my clients who are looking for that 1 go-to product that will never let them down! This product is amazing: the best I have ever found for either blow dry or no blow dry for my fine hair. I just took it down around 5pm and parts were still wet, which is odd for my fine hair. Related product. I had wonderful, frizz-free curls/waves. I use this product a few times a week, on days when I don't feel like blow drying my hair. I received a sample of this and finally got around to trying it today. This does smell nice in your hair though but it didn't do anything else. Ideal for fine hair, this cream provides a no-product feel , manageability, and frizz control for the day your client doesn't want to blow-dry her hair! Specifically formulated for fine hair. Price $11.00. I can use the blowdryer on my hair and just scrunch as I go, and I don't dry it completely. Especially for a busy mom too. This styling cream provides frizz control and reduces hair drying time. But it did make my hair soft and touchable with slight waves so that's a plus. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Redken No Blow Dry Airy Cream | For Fine, Thin Hair | Lightweight Air Dry Styler Enhances Hair's Natural Style | 1 Fl Oz at Amazon.com. No Blow Dry is perfect for those of us who are taking a break from heat tools, tight on time. I really like this! My hair is medium to thick and has a natural wave to it. Get a faster air-dry with effortless texture and a no-product feel in coarse, frizzy hair. Perfect if you're tight … Perfect if you’re tight on time, taking a break from heat tools, or looking for effortless style! I wish they'd bring back the larger size though, the trial size tubes are just too small and not worth the money. New air-tex technology with quick dry polymers and flex polymers allow for accelerated air dry time with amazing style, natural movement and weightless control. Apr 20, 2017 - ULTA Beauty offers customers prestige & mass cosmetics, makeup, fragrance, skincare, bath & body, haircare tools & salon. Perfect for jumping out of the shower and right into your day. 1.0 out of 5 stars Useless. Leaves my inconsistent waves limp, though they are frizz-free. All three formulas, one for each hair type, feature Redken's Air-Tex Technology—which is equipped with flexible polymers so you can experience control with movement—as well as quick-dry polymers that lead to faster drying time. For me it was not a worthwhile purchase. No Blow Dry Airy Cream for Fine Hairallows for a faster air dry and beautiful end result. I apply this when my hair is still wet, I scrunch it and go. Tap this menu icon for a faster way to shop, learn, and explore. When I saw this cream I decided to try it. Give your medium hair a faster air-dry with effortless texture and a no-product feel in medium hair types.