The F-hollow gives the guitar an authentic resonant sound that enhances sustain, and it adds aesthetic appeal that looks as good as it sounds. Ship … And a degraded Telecaster always looks better than a new one. Save the money and buy one that … Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5"-radius … It’s a C-shaped neck, a modern commodity that gives the guitar more playability. The 10 best beginner bass guitars right now; Build quality. Instead, the Telecaster is such a good guitar that it’s truly timeless. Squier Classic Vibe instruments are inspired by vintage Fender models of the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s. Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster ‘60s Thinline (a semi-hollow guitar). Personally, I commend the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster as one of the best budget guitars for pro players. But now, we got hot pickups with a vintage style that can growl and still feature that slight imperfection and predictability factor we love so much about old-school music. 1 product rating - Fender Squier Classic Vibe '60s Custom Telecaster, Electric Guitar - Sunburst. Open Box. Barely played example with just some light cleaning/playing swirls. Despite these changes, the aesthetics of these instruments replicate the original ones on their respective time periods – from the head, to tuners, to bridge, to body and fretboard. In-Store Pick Up in Store. 4 models to choose from: Online Add to Cart. Fender’s Thinline guitars are semi-hollow. Fender’s subsidiary introduced it back in 2008 and quickly established these guitars and basses as some of the finest models the company ever did. About … Let’s take a look at the qualities of the Squier by Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster and see how this can be a good guitar for experienced and advanced guitarists. The Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Custom Telecaster is a nod to the double-bound Tele® models of the 1960s. See, vintage outputs generally go with Alnico III, which features the softer and most gentle sound. Fender designed and launched the Telecaster model before the Stratocaster in 1955. The result is a guitar with the legendary Telecaster tonal versatility, which can cover anything from jazz to hard rock. The Squier Classic Vibe line-up is Squier’s most prestigious lineup. Compare 2 from $399. Quick Shipper. Reverb Protection has you covered. item 7 Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Thinline Semi Hollow Electric Guitar 7 - Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Thinline Semi Hollow Electric Guitar. More so, they have more articulate tones and thus more versatility. This seller is open to offers. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. If you’re lucky enough to find one and have the budget, definitely get the Classic  Vibe Telecaster ‘50s. Collection is ok and we can arrange to do the hand over following best practice in these … Fast forward 15, 20 years into the now, and these kinds of guitars still moves us. This is a guitar you’d want to buy and hang on your wall. Frets are good and the electrics work fine. Is not that Fender has run out of ideas. Also, it features some newer contours on its body and maple neck to give players more ease. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, … And it can easily stand on the mix as the main protagonist. Telecasters are famous for their simple layout and mellow tones. Fender’s original ‘50s, ‘60s, and ‘70s instruments sell for about 6 times the price of a Squier Classic Vibe guitar or bass guitar. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects. Everything from the pot knobs to the pickups is made by the parent company. It was a modest place run by a modest person. Also featuring a single F-hole, Fender-designed pickups, and curvy 4-ply pearloid pickguard, the Squier Telecaster Thinline ’60s is a solid salute to the Teles. Fender Squier Classic Vibe 60s Custom Telecaster 2019 Indonesian. A nod to the double-bound Tele® models of the 1960s, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Custom Telecaster creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Compare 4 from $364.54. It shows just how genius Leo Fender was as his creations have stood the test of time, and more than 70 years have passed now since then. Squier uses a Nato body with chic cream bindings on the front and back, while the bolt-on maple neck has a slim "C" profile for best playing conditions. This … The sound is never so heavy and never too much. If you watch the listing, we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Compare 8 from $350. Additionally, it has a “HiMass” bridge which gives this instrument a massive sustain and a vintage-style tone with a punchy up-front sound. Fender and Squier add some modern retouches to these instruments, distinctive features that turn the Classic Vibe into such an attractive lineup the price becomes almost unbeatable…if you’re into vintage instruments. A lot of people mention the pickups Squier use are Tonerider pickups. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Squier; Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Custom Electric Guitar. The neck on this model sports a vintage-tint gloss finish for a highly desirable aged look. That’s why I consider the series a great choice for beginner players looking to get a pro guitar they can hold for many years, even in the most professional scenarios. Squier’s own line of Classic Vibe instruments is just the cheaper version of Fender’s own workshop. The new Squier Classic Vibe is based on genuine Fender models from the ‘50s, ‘60s, and ‘70s. 0 users rated … The ever-familiar offset body comes in a rather fetching Daphne Blue gloss polyurethane … It’s a solid guitar with a solid rock sound and a superb versatility. Free shipping. There’s a twist, though. We became obsessed with a Fender classical electric guitar. First of all, I have to highlight every component of the 2019 Squier Classic Vibe brand is designed by Fender. So, in conclusion, Squier’s Classic Vibe series is a premium lineup that sounds, looks, and feels like a vintage Fender instrument with a couple of modern twists. It has no drawbacks, no compromises, no cheapness to it. I’ve always been attracted to Telecaster guitars for how they look, how the sound, and the simple control layout they feature. 00 £369. When Leo Fender produced the first Telecaster prototypes in 1949, he built them with a pine body, so the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster is just a remembrance of Fender’s original ideas. Get it Monday, Nov 30. I installed 57/62 Strat pickups, paper and oil cap, bleed volume circuit, heavier tremolo block and a shielded pickguard. Sales. The lineup provides a range of affordable instruments based on Fender’s classic designs, and they combine classic sounds, vintage looks, modern circuits, and great values. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. The Stratocaster guitar is also a staple of rock and blues music, so this list wouldn’t be complete without a Strat. Squier CLASSIC VIBE ’60S TELECASTER THINLINE $ 449.99. And even when the Classic Vibe series is modeled after early Fender instruments, the kind of playability you find on them belongs to modern instruments. Preferred Seller. Many dealers are open and/or accepting online or phone orders based on guidance from health and government authorities. Your Price: $ 559.99 CDN Write a Review. I’m putting so much emphasis on Pine because I believe this is an important reason why the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster is just as good, if not better, as Fender’s Classic Vibe Telecaster. Player-friendly features include a Slim “C”-shaped neck profile with a comfy 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design. Next, you can find the standard Telecaster bridge with three adjustable brass barrel saddles. More info about what to look for in an electric guitar here. Watch. Very Good. It’s punchy, crunchy, round, funky, premium, and vintage. What’s best about this guitar is how it follows the original Telecaster guitar with a couple of changes. It’s very common to see ‘60s guitar replicas on sale for triple zero ciphers. So, if you’re looking to buy the best cheap guitar that plays, sounds, and looks like a vintage expensive instrument, the Squier Classic Vibe is your choice. $449.99. Even as Fender has continued improving or, more precisely, changing these instruments, people still love to go back to the original Leo Fender ideas. $439.00. In 2019, Squier revamped the Squier Classic Vibe lineup, which gives people more choices on pickup configurations and models. And, believe me, you’re going to be careful with this beauty. Message Seller. 1 product rating. This throwback Squier … Contact your local dealer for operating hours. Before we begin, take a look at this guitar…. I remember the first time I got my Squier Classic Vibe 60s Stratocaster many years ago (video below) and being really engaged in playing both at home and at gigs. The Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline is also a semi-hollow guitar that showcases a unique look that’s elegant and sparkly, like a champagne bottle about to pop. The Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline '60s celebrates one of the world's most instantly recognizable guitars, with added modern features. For example, you can find Stratocaster guitars with a humbucker in the bridge position or Telecasters with two humbuckers. All of 2019 and above Squier models sport high levels of playability, as this company has improved so much on their designs over the last 5 or so years. $449.99. 100+ Joined … The original guitar is made of solid ash since the late ‘50s it the fact that recent Fender Custom Shop Telecaster models are made of pine showcase how good this tonewood is. Ideal for beginners and pro players alike. Squier Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Custom. The sound is crunchy and it sounds very good on the stage. That is if you want to enjoy a professional Telecaster sound with the unique crunchy & mellow sound this guitar has. We’re also naming a few of the Classic Vibe basses further down below. Personally, though, I prefer the sound of a P bass as the J bass is generally brighter, which is not my style. 50s Stratocaster This model is specially intriguing as it’s offered in an Olympic White finish with an gold anodized pickguard. No buzzing. For example, the C-shaped neck profile or a 9.5’’ fingerboard radius is comfortable for any kind of player. This … Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with a string-through-body design … These are comfortable and lighter than Precision basses, so they might allow you to reach more complex basslines. White Shag Guitars. The Fender Squier Classic Vibe '60s Custom Telecaster IL 3-Color Sunburst radiates old-school vibes of the highest quality with its premium appearance and at the same time offers first-class playing and sound characteristics at an affordable price. Squier Classic Vibe With the Classic Vibe series under the Squier label the traditional manufacturer Fender resurrects classic Fender models of the 50s and 60s. 200+ Joined Reverb. Fender® 351 Shape Graphic Picks (12 per pack), Inspired by 1960s-era Custom Telecaster models. $549 + $65 Shipping. 01273 665400 Compare 14 from $300. Postage is offered at a competitive rate, and the guitar will be securely packed. It comes in Vintage Blond color (translucent wait) with a pair of superb single-coil pickups made of quality Alnico V material (more on pickup characteristics here). Additionally, these instruments have become some of the best options you could find at mid-level prices, aside fro alternatives that truly sound like a Fender instrument that sells for twice its price…at least. 2016. Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster, Laurel Fingerboard - Sonic Blue. I already covered the Vintage Modified series and the Squier Bullet series. It looks like the guitar we keep dreaming about when we grew up thinking of having a guitar swinging around our arms while thousands of people screamed our names…. Let’s see…, This is probably the first thing that caught your eyes, which is why we put it first. Here’s a showcase of the tone, which I find to be soft, clear, and yet still raw: There’s something I absolutely love about Telecaster guitars which are how easy it’s to use them. And vintage instruments are coveted, priced, and hard to find for a reason. Overview -A nod to the double-bound Tele models of the 1960s, the Classic Vibe '60s Custom Telecaster creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Still, the series has high levels of playability, affordable prices, and hot aesthetics. Add to Cart. 0 users rated this 4 out of 5 stars 0. Squier Telecaster Thinline Classic Vibe 60s 2020 with gigbag, Brand New Tuner. The Squier Classic Vibe ’60s Custom Telecaster is a nod to the double-bound Tele® models of the 1960s. Remember Squier by Fender has the other 7 lineups. Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster Thinline '60s Features: Chambered nato body; gloss polyurethane finish; 4-ply pearloid pickguard; Maple neck, "C" profile; Maple fingerboard, 9.5" radius, dot inlays; 25.5" scale length, 21 Narrow Tall frets; Fender-designed alnico single-coil bridge and neck pickups; 3-way pickup selector; master Volume and Tone controls; 3-saddle string-through-body bridge; 1.65" bone … You go to the local music shop every once in a while and with the short resources you had, you managed to buy a guitar lesson, maybe a piano sheet, and your first acoustic guitar. 2010 Squier Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster Custom Electric Guitar. In summary, I must say the 2019 Squier Classic Vibe series took a friendly affordable reputation they’ve built over the years and hyped it to a more prestigious showroom. Watch. 7. This guitar stays faithful to the original Jaguar and sounds as good, if not better than any overpriced Fender Jaguar guitar. You won’t want to put the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster ‘50s down. $409 + $45 Shipping. The original guitar was bigger and had a bulky maple neck. Buy With Confidence. And I find that’s a signature sound pretty hard to best or imitate. Neck Pickup, 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele® with Chrome Barrel Saddles. I took into consideration the pickups, tone, design, body, and finish. This particular Custom Telecaster is very special as instead of having two single-coil pickups, it features a “Wide Range” humbucker in the maple neck position. This is why Squier’s Classic Vibe series is soo god: it has practically the exact same designs of the original Fender models plus new pickups and electronics and a greatly improved bridge. From the 3-saddle string-through-body bridge and vintage-style tuners to the bound body and 3-ply parchment pickguard, this Tele is a smooth performer with unmistakable '60s vibe. A nod to the double-bound Tele® models of the 1960s, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Custom Telecaster creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Fender Squier Classic Vibe 50's Telecaster & Stratocaster Guitars - Duration: 19:52. The Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster ‘50s is, to me, the best guitar of the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster household. Condition is Seller refurbished. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5"-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and string … We’re also naming a few of the Classic Vibe basses further down below. Right at the front, gathering bigger and bigger crowds, musicians and otherwise. 5. Set up nicely and tremolo stays in tune. It’s a distinctive sound that has a soft-clipping and works amazing with an amps’ distortion channel. And, in fact, Fender hasn’t changed much since them but the quality of electronics and pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design. Chicago, IL, United States. It’s a model that has created the sounds of generations. Watch; 2020 Fender Squier Classic Vibe '60s Thinline Telecaster W/Gig Bag UnPlayed. This guitar combines a pinewood body with hotter pickups to ensure this Telecaster stands on the mix and on the stage. Lastly, you can browse on Squier’s page to check the available models of the Classic vibe series in your country. In fact, I bet if you played one of these instruments blindfolded, you’d say this is a triple-zero instrument. Looks, plays and sounds great through my Princeton reverb and twin reverb amps (not included). All Rights Reserved. The ones I find truly amazing are, which are also the ones more available internationally (outside of the USA): There are also Stratocaster guitars, Jaguar guitars, Mustang guitars, and various basses (Mustang, Precision, Jaguar, Jazz, Jaguar, Bass V, and Bass VI). Plus, it has the nice addition of black inset dots. Buy It Now. Is this series as good as a Fender instrument? 00. This is near new with all the upgrades. Subscribe to our newsletter to receive regular updates. Learn more. All online dealers listed here will have the specified product in stock, ready for purchase. Make an Offer. Yes, please have a dealer in my area contact me using the information I have submitted. Now, the flatter and modern 9.500 radius makes it feel more comfortable and improves the action alongside the whole fretboard. They even added a couple of Bass VI models in some regions. It looks sweet, creamy, and classy. Just like any vintage Fender and Squier guitar, both the bridge and the tuners do an admirable job. It’s a premium material through and through. Now, take a look at these affordable jewels: Look at this beauty. Sporting classic looks, these vintage-style tuning machines provide rock-solid tuning stability and smooth action. A drawback? It’s a sound that’s alive. The highlight of this guitar is its unique sound achieved by its unique pickups. And as I’ve run out of nice things to say about this guitar, I must only highlight its price. Here's What Squier Say About the Classic Vibe 60s Telecaster Custom A nod to the double-bound Tele® models of the 1960s, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Custom Telecaster creates incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. or Best Offer. 00 £389. This vintage Tele also has a black scratchplate, which is something that can’t miss on an old-school Fender guitar. The tone is pure alternative rock: mellow, gentle, and soft: This vintage guitar is armed with a pair of warm Vintage-Style Single-Coil Telecaster Pickups with Alnico V as well. Player-friendly features include a Slim “C”-shaped neck profile with a comfy 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style Telecaster bridge with barrel saddles and string-through-body design. Squier Classic Vibe 60’s Stratocaster The 60’s Classic Vibe Stratocaster is an absolutely fantastic instrument for anyone who is looking for that vintage look and sound at a great, affordable price! Make an Offer. Try searching a different location below or contact Fender Customer Service at 800-856-9801. No matter how they come, what they look like, or what series they belong to, Precision basses sound like rock music should sound. Why? Thus, I present the Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster ‘50s as a mid-level priced professional guitar that has nothing to envy their Fender bigger brothers. On the head, you’ll find vintage-style tuners with a rectangular shape for a traditional feel. Even so, you have to “earn” this sound, which is why I said this is a guitar for experienced players and not for beginners. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. ## Fender Squier Classic Vibe 60s Telecaster, Thinline Maple, NaturalThe Classic Vibe '60s Telecaster® Thinline is a nod to the early semi-hollow Tele models from the 1960s, creating incredible tone courtesy of the Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups.