I was nicely surprised that the lure I received was a sinking/suspending one, I guess I thought this was a floating lure, but I like it like it is. Product Details Add to Cart. All positive reviews › Pat. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Unit price / per . Looking forward to using it a lot more when the weather gets warmer. Try Prime. My father-in-law and I fish a lot together. AU $12.61 NEW! The Strike King Bitsy Minnow is a fun, little lure with features, flash, and action that are irresistible to fish. Since then, I've bought every color Bitsy Minnow I can find. If you really just want to catch something, tie one on and add some fun to your fishing trip! Brand New 1 - (5ml, Ghost) - Strike King Bitsy Minnow Crankbait, 30ml. For me, this is the perfect lure. Strike King is a top manufacturer of soft plastic lures, spinner baits, and crankbaits for fishing. | Browse our daily deals for even more savings! The Strike King Bitsy Minnow is a great little rascal to have in your tackle box at all times. The action was nonstop. Posted by chris on June 23, 2010 at 6:49pm; View Blog; bought a Bitsy Minnow at wal-mart yesterday and it turned out a great buy. $11.03. NOS Strike King 1/8 oz Bitsy Minnow 1 … Great action and it dives to a depth appropriate for shallower waters. Strike King Bitsy Minnow. Hello, Sign in. The color patterns create an appealing and natural look to the fish. The Bitsy Minnow is an awesome lure for Kids and beginners. Still, at the price, these are a fantastic bargain and I have stocked my ultra light tackle box with a variety of Bitsy Minnows. Their reflective eyes and unique swimming action attract trout, bass, crappies and other panfish. Unit price / per . Strike King Bitsy Minnow. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Strike King Bitsy Minnow Bait at Amazon.com. He is more into catching bigger fish and doesn't mind waiting them out, while I prefer to catch a lot of fish quickly. My father-in … I cast this lure along river banks and grass areas, I reel slow and befor you know it I've got one, I've cought 2 lbs and 3 lbs on this lure, The fish just love it! Brand of the product is Strike King. SKCC3X590 STRIKEKING CRP CRANK DEEP 10ft BLD SEX SH $5.95. These lures are great for kids too. i used a twitch and pause retrieve which proved deadly. Giving out highly this product is reviewed by others I'm wondering if I just got a defect or something. The features are enhanced with bright tiger stripes that can attract more crappies. I just cast it past or in the bed and they attack it. The Strike King brand has more than 50 years of domination! Catches fish. +C $15.85 shipping. SKBM648 STRIKE KING BITSY MINNOW CHILI CRAW $4.20. Definitely the worst miniature crankbait that I own by far. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. They are small in size but are fantastic for use with ultra-light rods. So small in fact that to my knowledge, it's the second smallest crankbait on the market second only to Yo Zuri's snap beans. If you really just want to catch something, tie one on and add some fun to your fishing trip! Buy Strike King Bitsy Minnow Lures Gizzard Shad (511) with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Strike King Bitsy Minnow. I have caught many fish on this lure alone, and many different species at that. The Strike King Rodent is a creature bait in the Perfect Plastics division. 590 Sexy Shad. Strike King KVD Popping Perch. Great for kids, beginners, and seasoned anglers alike. These lures are great for kids too. Shellcracker,bluegill,crappie,bass and more. Top positive review. Bitsy Minnow 1-1/4" Mini Crankbait by Strike King. Bluegill,Bream,Crappie,Bass,Perch, from MN.to GA. you will have fun. Regular price $4.14 — Sold Out. Unit price / per . If you really just want to catch something, tie one on and add some fun to your next fishing trip. If you really just want to catch something, tie one on and add some fun to your fishing trip! If you really just want to catch something, tie one on and add some fun to your next fi... Strike King Bitsy Minnows are absolutely irresistible to fish. An awesome lure for kids, beginners and ultralight rods! The other reviewers are right that you won't catch many fish over a pound with this lure because of its size, but if you are a beginner or just like to catch a lot of fish, this lure is great for you. I'm really impressed with the Strike King Bitsy Minnow crankbait, all I know is that it works well for both panfish to big fish like bass! 5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lure for Smaller Fish. Strike King Bitsy Minnow. Even pike have taken a swipe at it. Choose options Quick view. Choose options Quick view. bass doing some early river fishing here in MI. Buy It Now. I just adjust the cork and slip shot according to how deep. Free shipping . The Strike King® Bitsy Minnow Ultra-light Crankbait is a great lure for kids and beginning anglers. Strike King Crankbait Bitsy Minnow HCBPM-535 Black Back Chartreuse Fishing Lure. Bitsy Flip™ 3/8 oz. $9.25. Sale Sold out. i caught a total of 15 nice blue gill and a small bass. Strike King Bitsy Minnow Bait, HCBPM-533, Ghost, 0.125-Ounce: Amazon.com.au: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors Last one . We do not have any recommendations at this time. An awesome lure for kids, beginners and ultralight rods!|.02|.5|3.5|1.8|Great for Ultra Light rods|Quality Paint|Quality Components|Great for beginners||||F|N/A|CR|NO Munufacturer: Strike KingModel: HCBPM-648 Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Even though it was my mistake I don't see why a crankbait lip should be broken hitting water. Strike king bitsy pond minnow 1/8oz tenn. shad HCBPM-517 4.50 . After all, it's supposed to hit the water right? Strike King Bitsy Minnows are absolutely irresistible to fish. This tiny sized crankbait is a killer for all fish, especially panfish. SKBM590 STRIKE KING BITSY MINNOW SEXY SHAD $4.20. Bitsy Minnows are irresistible to fish. If the lure runs left, bend the eyelet ever so slightly to the right. Super tip: Try o Actual size of the Bitsy Minnow is 1.25 inches long. The Strike King Bitsy Pond Minnow is considered to be an ultralight lure. Regular price $3.49 Sale price $3.49 Regular price. Rodent 4" KVD Perfect Plastic Baits by Strike King. Strike King HCBPM-511 Bitsy Pond Minnow Crankbait, 3/4-Inch, 1/8 -Ounce. Strike King Bitsy Pond Minnow Pro-Model Crankbaits DESCRIPTION. If you really just want to catch something, tie one on and add some fun to your fishing trip! The Strike King Bitsy minnow is easy to use and should be in the tackle box of anyone new to the sport of fishing. Sports & Outdoors Hello, Sign in. Free shipping. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Strike King Bitsy Minnow Crankbait at the best online prices at eBay! An awesome lure for kids, beginners and ultralight rods! How to tune your crankbait. Strike King is a top manufacturer of soft plastic lures, spinner baits, and crankbaits for fishing. Over the past 25 years, Wally Mashall has been honing his skills and knowledge to bring you the best crappie lures money can buy! Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Went out last week to buy new line and jigs at Cabelas and Bass Pro shop, respectively. Strike King Bitsy Minnow and Wiggler - mod changes? You won't find a better jig for flipping in clear water. $3.99 $5.99. Details about Strike King Bitsy Minnow Ghost See original listing. Strike King Bitsy Minnow Ghost: Condition:--not specified. Strike King Bitsy Minnow Sexy Shad Bitsy Minnows are irresistible to fish. i caught a total of 15 nice blue gill and a small bass. Ended: Nov 01, 2020. If you really just want to catch something, tie one on and add some fun to your fishing trip! A good bait out of the package. With more victories and top 10s in fishing competitions than any other bait brand, our pro staff is unrivaled in the industry and ultimately... built to win. So small in fact that to my knowledge, it's the second smallest crankbait on the market second only to Yo Zuri's snap beans. Fishing Lures Spoon Bait Metal Lure Kit Artificias Lure Hard Bait Freshwater Bass P... Juemenzhe Fishing Bass Lures Multi Jointed Topwater Life-Like Trout Swimbait Hard C... 6PCS Fishing Lures Topwater Floating Weedless Frog Baits with Double Sharp Hooks So... Naler 6pcs Artificial Fishing Lures, Spinner Bait Lures Hook Fishing Tackle Sharp H... NUOMI 10 Pieces Crankbait Fishing Lures Bass Hard Topwater Panfish/Crappie Lure Hooks Artificial Baits Mini Fishing Tackle, by NUOMI, Strike King KVD 1.0 Square Bill Crankbait Dives 2-4ft. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Our great team is experienced, and our operations are strong. The Bitsy Minnow is 1.25" in length and weighs in at 1/8 oz. If you really just want to catch something, tie one on and add some fun to your fishing trip! The Strike King Bitsy Minnow Crankbaits are small but absolutely irresistible to most fish. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. A unique action, detailed finishes and reflective eyes make the Bitsy Minnow absolutely irresistible to fish. Newegg shopping upgraded ™ Strike King Bitsy Minnow - Bitsy Minnows are absolutely irresistible to fish. Get more bites when fishing small waters with the morsel-sized Strike King® Bitsy Minnow crankbait. Strike King Bitsy Minnow Fire Tiger Bitsy Minnows are irresistible to fish. 531 Baby Bass. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2018. This specific item has a rating of 4.91. If you really just want to catch something, tie one on and add some fun to your fishing trip! The rattle inside is dynamite for smallmouth bass, and I can catch 15-20 floating the river over the course of 2-3 hours. An awesome lure for kids, beginners and ultralight rods! If you really just want to catch something, tie one on and add some fun to your fishing trip! Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Bitsy Minnow Lures work best with light and ultra-light tackle for panfish, trout, crappie and small bass. The Strike King Bitsy Minnow Lures are absolutely irresistible to fish. From it's humbled beginnings in 1966, when Bill Spence purchased the Strike King Lure Company for a little under $2500.00 to becoming a major force in the fishing industry. $8.23. The Strike King Rodent is a creature bait in the Perfect Plastics division. STRIKE KING BITSY MINNOW LURE SEXY SHAD BITSY LURE NEW STRIKE KING HCBPM-590. Add to Wish List. Strike King Bitsy Minnow. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Canada, Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. This is a very small crankbait. strike king bitsy minnow. Reviewed in the United States on January 21, 2016. Neosmuk Fishing Magnet with 66 Feet Paracord, 500LBS 2.5 Inches Neo-Magnet with Lif... Pautzke PPNKSHR Balls O'Fire Salmon Fishing Equipment. An awesome lure for kids, beginners and ultralight rods! See All Buying Options. Depth: 0-1 ft Length: 3/4" Available in a variety of awesome colors!Technical Specs Great for use with ultra-light rods. My reel closed mid cast and the bait slammed into the water. Unable to add item to Wish List. Choose options Quick view. This item has realistic looking eyes, a durable coat, and a line feed at the mouth to ensure active movements to attract your catch. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Details about Strike King Bitsy Minnow Ghost See original listing. Strike King bait is irresistible to fish, giving you better odds of catching a variety of fish. I used this once so far(firetiger color) and very quickly caught a large sm. An awesome lure for kids, beginners, and ultralight rods! if … Strike King Bitsy Minnow Chartreuse Black Back 1/8 Oz ~ Crappie / Pan Fishing. Super tip: Try one on light line for finicky cold-front bass! Strike King Bitsy Minnow Bait. Sale Sold out. Strike King Bitsy Minnow Fire Tiger Bitsy Minnows are irresistible to fish. Strike King® Mini-King… Strike King Bitsy Minnows. Strike King and Wally Marshall are offering you his best-kept secrets in crappie fishing lures today! Bitsy Minnows are irresistible to fish. Strike King Drop Shot Half Shell 3.5'' Green Pumpkin. The barbs are VERY sharp and I sometimes struggle to get them out of the bass' mouth, but there are worse problems to have. It's great for kids, beginners, and anglers just looking to catch something. The eyes reflect and has an enticing wiggle action.