AV OUT also allow main player sync screen to a big TV for a larger watching views Any question with quality of his, is clear and quite strong for each person to listen. We use a usb to situate our films in this device to the equal that knows is not the scratch CD. We have had to that duct tape he in place. All more continuous do well. Now that is been the year with the few films here and there a darn the thing in bylines down half of a film and pode does not take to start with behind up. This in spite of, two glaring subject. The speakers are quell'has bitten toneless, but this is to expect. This is the time when it is looking for a disc. Bought for mine an and half year old twins partorisca in some automobiles to the equal that HATE to be in there of car chairs. Has has not used NEVER a earphones another those some premiers 10 minutes was out of a box because a connection has maintained to cut was. It has not looked to import the one who dvd look, a video there is prendido each 10-15 minutes and prendidos for 10-15 minutes. It has used so only the handful of time and both of them have broken. A. We buy this for my father-in-law to the equal that can look Dvd while in a hospital. has taken this product to use in a hospital. Another that these technical subjects. Wine with of the like this accessories also. To good sure recommend. A main unit is in pair for the player of DVD, but a screen of slave is atrocious! My boyfrien, Charge it for 6 hours and it's ready to go. I have bought this player of DVD to use for the variety of reasons in fact. In a self when being the screen situates the cane of ray loses and has while broken were among flights prevail months had it to us. No more battle of an iPad! was the perfect present for daughter of 3 years, this portable DVD/VCD player is the 'toy' perfect for travesías car long. The friendly boy with the instructions of small start. We buy in July 2019, and is Seven 2019 and a cord and outlet partorisca touch a device is broken. The prize is reasonable. Amazon, Amazon Prime, the Amazon logo and Amazon Prime logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. We have used he partorisca a trip and a rest of a time has had he in a house partorisca listen to books of audio partorisca my boys and one upload no longer connects properly and will not take the load unless I corner he and prop something under a boss for maintains it has connected. The quality of picture is really clear also. OF THE THAT Spent these. I have tried to dip in a paper but any picture. Has his add without some headphones and with. A secondary screen can be trace to a chair of our backside that faces boy or our old more these chairs in a rear row neither can resist or trace to a chair in front of him. Buy WONNIE 17.5" Portable DVD Player with 15.6 Inch Large Swivel Screen 1366x768 HD, Built-in 6 Hours Rechargeable Battery, Stereo Sound, Regions Free, USB/SD/AV Out & IN at Amazon UK. A point of prize is very reasonable. Just set it outside the door. In the first place, some speakers are simply a lot quite strong; calm to precise use good insurance earphones. We use a usb to situate our films in this device to the equal that knows is not the scratch CD. Substituting these when I can with the different mark. Ossia A lot populate with my boy of 4 years especially when we are external and precise something partorisca entertain him with. The 10 best DVD players to buy in the UK. Thank you So much, I have received also the coupon for the free chance! Fast delivery ( 2-3 days) the prizes add. It covers in headphones for our daughter to maintain a noise in bay. A casing has broken after so only a month of use. This returns my dvd, would want to have one, the more protect it! Ordered a blanket just under $100 with delivery charges and they delivered to an apartment complex without a signature or to head office. See More. Now that is been the year with the few films here and there a darn the thing in bylines down half of a film and pode does not take to start with behind up. Of then it is window of the past turn is rubbishes. It is returned to the cost is a so it can use the usb to the game has downloaded films he so that has so many formed. He no at all now!!!! Extremely it has disturbed that are to spend that a lot on something concealed is lasted perhaps upper 50 value of hours of films in 1 year. Wow .... A picture is very clear and a swivel the screen is gone in already handy !!! This WONNIE DVD player is ideal for family’s, especially those that have kids of different ages who might no longer enjoy the same movies and programs. UPDATE - Player no longer works. Value each cent and will buy another for my granddaughter. Usually resist it when you use it based in the DVD is touching is interested. Calm also can spend this anywhere likes camp or connect to the TV like the dvd player. Also I love a fact or can use your clave of USB and SD paper if video of the / some pictures has tent on there. To good sure recommend. Unplug your TV and DVD player. There is video of FREE DVD in our library as they are adds that we can take loaned Dvd and the clock was. It was the little concerned reason the leading descriptions have said theyhad question with a volume but a volume is very strong and really taste that avenges with of the his together typical of headphones and the stock exchange for the spend everything in. You recommend this company and this DVD to any one! It turns on and when any dvd is put inside, it says loading. I opened it up and it tried it it was. This was quite frustrating he so that it was in the plan and could not listen a film looked with ear buds has had with me. I unplug A usb this in spite of pode does not take to do. has Done well in my edges in of the laws Chevy Crossing. He no last 2 months. WONNIE 2020 Upgrade 12.5” Portable DVD Player with 10.5 inches 270° Swivel £69.19 WONNIE 15.5 inch Portable DVD Player with 270 Swivel Screen, Built-in 4 hours The prize adds also :) Any sure on life of battery as I did not use it long quite still. Maintaining has to that turn he to the pill for the use culos some screens have stand up in his own. I have tried to dip in a paper but any picture. It prevails it it finds. We buy 2 and a second an is lasted so only the month the long plus! If has boys, or any one seating in a backseat in the travesía of street, need these!! The diagonal screen length is about 10.2 inches. In this base has bought the second unit for my daughter. Games another disk of region also. has Done adds partorisca the walk along and lasted more along then a recommended two hours. was the very good cost for my toddler to look Dvd of Giappone. Loves this dvd player as it can look them film,game cd music, and books of audio,,the more buy ive fact,,thank you and a service was to add, does not do to leave more, he arêtte in full millieu of the film , éteit easily when umpeu estaca (lucido on/of of the one of the sud lucido sought-after),lucido the volume is not true any quite strong,would want to do me rembourssée. Although my edges is quite old to run he for him, can any one of the his something in a rear chair been due to an uncomfortable placing has required for a far to do. One first what that has broken was some headphones. One sends to face and a backside facing car chairs. But you are not the big shot is contained until an end of a film anyways. I can also hear the disc spinning but nothing ever loads. Memory of a TV of old tube that looks of the old VHS. It give it still he 5. Ontario To Florida and Behind! A lot a lot looking, the good screens, the screens the big plus that DVD players more portable I volume seen , good and good picture! English (US) Español; Français (France) This in spite of, as we dipped it among our travesía, quickly discover that an element would not connect properly to one uploads resupplied car. Some screens continue to run on can of the battery until a battery is drained unless it is manually has turned is gone in a cup of a master screen. His colours were a lot of pale and lucidos Edges a lot of very strong mountain . 10.5 Dual Screen DVD Player-- WONNIE 2020 New generation 10.5 inch Dual Players with HD 1024*800, two monitors support playing a same movie via simply AV and DC cable connecting. Has has not used NEVER a earphones another those some premiers 10 minutes was out of a box because a connection has maintained to cut was. Any roughly the-cheapo artilugio but really durable. It is plugged in and all and his so only not doing legislation. To good sure comes with us on travesías or long time attack expected elsewhere. Few weeks later, I swiveled a screen and he have broken. Has two toddlers in of the car chairs. It averts of that, in this prize signals that a player is almost perfect so that I need. It is not even an end of October! And for some first time are been born of then has seated quietly for 45 minutes that look these while it have been in the travesía of short street. We are satisfied entirely with a compraventa and will recommend this player of DVD to our friends! Easy to dip up. It was perfect for this house of long walks for vacacionales, maintain has occupied. An only thing are wishes a battery is lasted longer. Less than 6 month and he have died. It was able to read to plot of Dvd concealed has not been able to read with another car. This has done our 5-the hour a lot of walks of time soften with some girls entertained a whole time. Also never hot some digital films to do on that. I DO not RECOMMEND It . WONNIE 10.5" Dual Screen DVD Player Portable CD Players for Car with Two Mounting Bracket, 5-Hour Rechargeable Battery, Play a Same or Two Different Movies (2 X DVD Players) 4.5 out of 5 stars 125 $337.28 806 Likes. He literally smoked so much walk down a street. An element was exactly like this described, shipping and the delivery was at the head of a date has mentioned. The woman is using he in hospital, in planting to pay for the estimativa for hire of TV of the salvation. Quality of amazing picture. They are a lot disappointed and will continue the tent elsewhere where service of the client in fact has to that bad. So only downside is a film does not agree where the leaves was when you takes and restart. The still laws well although a coverage for where a disk is inserted sometimes does not close another that ossia well. All the work generally well with this unit. It liked really of a far this is coming with him. This will go in handy next year when we will be flight ! Lucido Service the flawless summer! I have used this to maintain my boys to struggle each one another like this now has escreen of character that poden and is near the like this no longer complain roughly 'the screen is too far'. Has not estimated a life of battery how is so only state used for the short times and I have not had time to see how long hard. An only complaint that I can find is that when you are using a headphone to look at night and does not want to annoy my woman while it is resting, an engine of a player has produced this strong whirling noise especially during beginning on when a disk is to spend touched, this are really annoying. Quality of amazing picture. I have taken players of PORTABLE DVD in some pasts and this has such the big good screen, comes with the headphone conjoint and the far is a more have like this far, any @@subject like this far. We also downloaded Netflix films and Youtube to SD papers and was able to take extra things partorisca look. Although my edges is quite old to run he for him, can any one of the his something in a rear chair been due to an uncomfortable placing has required for a far to do. Sony DVPSR510H DVD Player: $39.98 at Amazon The price of this one is actually hidden when you arrive at Amazon, so you know it's a great deal. I just received this in the mail today and started right up out of the box! Lesson of electrical guitar Dvd, film in some gone, video of exercise, instructional video of several classes. And a last straw that has broken a camel is behind was that a battery has broken and now is entirely the same death with one load has connected to an electrical socket. The WONNIE 10" Dual Screen Portable DVD Player is ideal for keeping kids quiet and comfortable on long car trips. We have had also A Personal turn of the service after coming you of the company touches excusarse and of us dédommager. A volume was to add, as each boy the boss has used telephone concealed is coming with a player of DVD. The prize adds also :) Any sure on life of battery as I did not use it long quite still. Love that they come with headphones and remote for the car. Chico of Month adores it. It is really it adds when ur driven around,, and your little one is a lot quite and some time giggling coz of a film is looking .. lol! There is video of FREE DVD in our library to the equal that are adds that we can take loaned Dvd and the clock was. Some cords for connection achieve of rear chair to a very rear chair and a car upload achieves to a main unit for continual touching. We have tried this in spite of a hardly arrive and in general has impressed. If you are buying this for the No. ieGeek 12.5 inch Portable DVD Player Review. As well as a resolution of a picture is very clear, a measure of a screen is perfect.. Our players of PORTABLE DVD have arrived very quickly , use two insiemi partorisca four boys in a backside of the ours SUV was adds in ours last travesía down Florida (24 hours). The just desire avenges with the chance to spend. Far does not operate. Awesome products. take this mainly for our 4 old year the one who advance him is facing in the car chair for walks longer to maintain entertained. The mine researches on like this players of DVD and this was my upper election . A quality of picture is very acute. Action Camera 4K WONNIE Wifi Sport Camera 1080P 16 MP HD Waterproof 170 Degree W. 15.6 Inch Portable DVD Player. It can easily be mounted in almost any vehicle with the included mounting kits, and you will also get a car charger to keep them going while you are on the road. Review10Best looks at the best DVD players in the UK and selects the one by MAJORITY as the best DVD player.In a DVD player buying guide, you can read more about the features of the different DVD players and see a recommendation on which DVD player to … Ontario To Florida and Behind! May of update 23, 2018: After the pair of month of careful use, a screen has the tendency the flop on. This has the rechargeable would beat as his a lot of although the only 1 space of 12 volts in your car. Player of GOOD PORTABLE DVD. Of more the law adds to be able to outages. Find the portable media user manual you need at ManualsOnline. Pair of to the some things do not like , a no when masters of film of use of the hard walk ( swipe a sound but no a video). Especially it would like the commend of the service of client of a vendor, and was very useful, a screen swivels and some keys are quite easy to comprise. Lesson of electrical guitar Dvd, film in some gone, video of exercise, instructional video of several classes. Brand. WONNIE 2020 Upgrade 12.5” Portable DVD Player with 10.5 inches 270° Swivel £70.43 WONNIE 15.5 inch Portable DVD Player with 270 Swivel Screen, Built-in 4 hours A sound are add, the picture is clear. It is a lot happy. lol. Has bought this unit in blue for mine 4 yr old grandson. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. He good and Three Versatile. Any question with bumpy streets. produced Adds. It is really disappointing when @@subject of the quality like this spends and there is no recourse. A quality of a picture/of screens is utmost. A screen is not vertically be much longer. As well as I have tried to do my best with taking the picture of quality/of screen of the picture but the pictures any never this justice. One for each of our kids to watch on our upcoming long car trip. It's convenient, and reduces the number of physical DVDs required for playback. And there is prendido then exited of a blue. A quality of picture is surprising, and a measure of screen was to perfect A trace of volume to 20 which can be sometime last to listen, but when his plugged in his headphones there were any @subject. Newer models will be able to stream content wirelessly to your television. Has a lot of be happy with him! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Now it is so only the piece of junk for disposal. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. I love a fact that has the swivel screen that the easiest fact to use in a car for travesías of long street. Update : this player of DVD any last my same edges the year. Calm at least pode discharges in an external speaker to do a film that looks more enjoyable. It has not discovered the one who the types of video are compatible to use with the clave of USB, have almost has tried all can think of without regime. Utmost cost! A far is the utmost characteristic but he has to that be signalled in a player melts how is the little difficult of a chair advances that achieves behind. A quality is fantastic and some headphones are utmost also. As these to good sure have the limited lifespan. It is very durable and easy to use. It comes with all some adapters(car and to see just rule) to good sure would recommend! (To the equal that for a little seal has taken with a player of DVD, would like me have a strap has sent to do the description). We have had also A Personal turn of the service after coming you of the games of company excusarse and of us dédommager. Very impressed like this far. It does not resist it uploads it good and the car uploads does not do very good.. WONNIE 10'' Dual Car DVD Player Portable for Trip Travel Built-in 5 Hours Rechargeable Battery, Last Memory&USB&SD Slot(Two Screens Play Same Movies, WONNIE 12.5'' Portable DVD/CD Player with 10.1'' Swivel Screen 1024x600 HD with Backpack & Earphone, 5 Hours Rechargeable Battery, 5.9ft Car Charger, Support USB/SD Slot (Red), WONNIE 10.5'' Dual Screen DVD Player Portable for Car Travel Built-in 5 Hours Rechargeable Battery, Last Memory&USB&SD Slot (Two Screens Play Same Movies, WONNIE 12V 2A AC Wall Adapter for 15.6 inch Portable DVD Player, WONNIE 9.5'' Dual Screen DVD Player Portable for Car Travel Built-in 5 Hours Rechargeable Battery, Last Memory&USB&SD Slot(Two Screens Play Same Movie), WONNIE 15.6" Large Portable DVD/CD Player with HD 1366x768 LCD TFT 270° Swivel Screen, Games/USB/SD Card Readers and Built-in Rechargeable Battery, Great Gift for Kids (Black), WONNIE Car Headrest Mount Holder for Portable DVD Player for WONNIE Sylvania RCA and other 10" portable DVD players, WONNIE 12V 2A AC Wall Adapter for 15.6 inch Large Portable DVD Player, Trending WONNIE Portable DVD Players Products. The excellent product rid at the head of schedule . A second a last perhaps 2 first month of a screen has begun the flop around a mechanism that maintained it integer of working decree. The product adds ! I have tried diverse things to take a picture behind, comprising dipping another disk in this I previously had looked but any picture - touch so only. And an advance facing boys in the car chairs and this have done utmost for knots. It has not had the question still. It is súper ! In general, a DVD is well. It will be perfect for this house of long walks for vacacionales, maintain has occupied. I have bought he for purpose of the studio and he is perfect. It was súper easy to dip up in a vehicle and a quality of picture and a quality of screen is perfect. This dvd the player is perfect for travelling and long street for some girls. WONNIE 10.1" Dual Portable DVD Player for Car Twins CD Players Play Same or Two Different Movies with 5-Hour Rechargeable Battery,2 Mounting Brackets, Support USB/SD Card Reader (2 X DVD Players) 4.6 out of 5 stars 666 Good value. Was very satisfied with a product, well of law for me until during a third time used it to look the DVD. Ossia A lot populate with my boy of 4 years especially when we are external and precise something to entertain him with. Update : this player of DVD any last my same edges the year. Still for a far characteristic; it has to that be right against a ceiling of a vehicle and angled down or a player does not choose it up. The cords were long enough to sustain concealed. Any question with bumpy streets. Also we purchase. Raisin in meso two hours the day in a vehicle. It looks spent and game lol... With all some accessories .. Some 2 options of screen he really the fact to touch too especially when my boy has the playmate in a vehicle. In some pictures taken that it was in a legislation of the leading night our walk has begun. Has tried MULTIPLE DVD is that game in the another dvd player and laptop dvd player ive tryed, without final can not read disk, errors of disk. Basic troubleshooting DVD Player techniques. Very shabby partorisca of the money . It is perfect partorisca his nights in a street and when we are in vacacional. I choose according to The reader of Description dvd and I recois a etui.... Far does not act. A reason are by train of the give to 1 star is reason was to add and has done well until takes to do interior 6 month. This player does partorisca look DVD and CD VIDEO looks fresh. Buys this for the travesía long with our grandchildren. Check Price For WONNIE 9.5 inch Portable DVD Player On Amazon. Finally, the year later, after all a powder has solved to take in our new house and taking all unpacked, has found this defective Wonnie player of DVD and the amazon has called to see yes could do anything roughly he ( was opened in any background gesture of trade or credit of the smallest tent for some waste of our time) and would signal spatial at all for me. I can look my films and he comes with a lot very earphones like this also can listen my music CDs. An image is clear and a sound is a lot well. Has purchased the months of the pair done and so only installed a unit to discover some screens do not close was when DC can is unplugged. Quickly shipping too much!! The work adds, easy to use, an only negative thing can say is that a quality of picture is slightly worse in a eslave monitor' that a main monitor, but ossia to be expected and still is quite excellent. It is lasted roughly 5 month. Partorisca A prize, supposes would not owe that be disappointed too much. My boys are contained enough in of the travesías of the more short but boring street and has required something to entertain them for part of him. Very easy to use and has been them surprised to see a quality of salvation of picture of the definition. They are very impressed and to good sure would purchase again. Has bought this for my two boys while driving in of the travesías long or while we are was to maintain them busy, is sinple enough for mine 8 old year to use and sturdy enough to any to concern also when mine 2 I is by train for the use. I have used this to maintain my boys to struggle each one another like this now has escreen of character that poden and is near the like this no longer complain roughly 'the screen is too far', I really like this two band DVD.. Portable DVD player screens come in different screen resolutions, but the difference isn’t as important as you might expect. has bought so much the red and blue one for my boys for travesías car long. In general I am very satisfied with cost of mine. A volume was to add, as each boy the boss has used telephone concealed is coming with a player of DVD. Has had to go back His TVs Transports when these were stuck to the sud sustain them-bosses of the car, lucido the reader did not relieve dvd. 💕 2 X DVD Players -- WONNIE 2020 New generation 10.5 inch Dual Player with HD 1024*800, support two different DVDs playing simultaneously or sync screen playing via simply AV connecting, press SOURCE on slave player and choose AV IN.Two quality speakers will always provide clear stereo sound for you The ones of has preferred that a dvd the players could be be separate so that 2 different films could be touched a same time. A creation would be better if a space of disk was perhaps in some cups/ lateralmente calm so much could change a disk without that has to that take a whole thing out of a headline also so much was more convenient when travelling. I owe that say that a service of client was excellent, any complaint. My girls love it , is better way then a one has had. I have had a lot of difficulty with Amazon and a Vendor of then buying these partorisca and boys partorisca Xmas. The quality of picture is excellent and resists one uploads a lot well. Bought for mine an and half year old twins partorisca in some automobiles to the equal that HATE to be in there of car chairs. Now the person bores chair in a backside of a car. Awesome Player, any skip a time. To the Another characteristic likes is that I can also to cover this to my TV loves game Dvd. Some headphones are comparable for a prize and add for boys .... the look of players to be of good quality. Buy WONNIE 13.6 Inch Portable DVD Player for Kids Built-in 60 Kinds of Games, USB / SD Slot and 4 Hours Rechargeable Battery (Black) online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Installs- beautiful easy. The friendly boy with the instructions of small start. It has used so only he for the few months. We move and has has wanted to something this Amazon had agreed like the product of quality and had expected any question. I am returned a product for repayment. Surprising the must has there is lil some in home, my states of edges in that use it this week and we finally installed the yesterday in a car for our travesía, wonderful and some speakers are quite strong, His the good value for a money, recommended . We so only use partorisca a van when prpers have been in travesías of the long street and he have prisoner partorisca do after 3 travesías! WONNIE 9.5 Inch Portable DVD Player Built-in 60 Kinds of Games ,USB / SD Slot an. To good sure recommend this player of DVD to another the one who is looking for something for his boys for automobiles or walks of slowly. The prize is reasonable. He not having once he the the to the card, Bought this for our travesía vacacional familiar. They are like this entirely impacted in that entirely earthy and impersonal Jezzica was and to think that ossia a type of service of client that the amazon in fact resupplies to the client of long term. Thank you very much! Purchases these for our travesía of street in Florida for some boys. The quality of picture is really clear also. The quality of video and audio is really good. Rotating screen facilitate angles to watch. Has bought this unit in blue for mine 4 yr old grandson. Little month later, a pin to touch a battery has not resisted any slower in a socket. One sends to face and a backside facing car chairs. Life of short battery. Compraventa Well for a prize. It joins time to the sud his legs of boy of month, this has done. Harm. It is really disappointing when @@subject of the quality like this spends and there is no recourse. We would love it if you can join us and actively participate with our different activities. A fact that the headphones come with east the prize . I unplug A usb this in spite of can do not taking to do. It connects very easy my TV. The only thing is far is the little small and the keys are to close near. It is plugged in and all and his so only not doing legislation. Otherwise Still highly recommends produced!! I find a volume is not like this strong when you are looking the verse of DVD when you are listening to the CD. Loves this helps my boys by means of simple long walks to dip up and easy to use mine inclusa 2 old year has imagined was. Also or it can hook a player to your TV also. Now a screen will not remain up. The quality and the ease of use is well. During Travesía along, to have 2 screens is perfect game his 2 girls have seated behind. It uses this for a truck for some boys in the travesías long happy. Has one rear that faces. A far is easy to use. A lot of accessories for him and good quality dvd looking. This has done our 5-the hour a lot of walks of time soften with some girls entertained a whole time. Still for a far characteristic; it have to that be right against a ceiling of a vehicle and angled down or a player does not choose it up. Welcome to WONNIE’s Facebook Homepage.There will be many giveaways and discounted products on our Facebook page in the future.There will also be many interesting and funny activities to come on our Facebook page. In general it would not recommend this product! The Wonnie 17.9” Portable DVD/CD player is powered by a 5000 mAH lithium battery, thus allowing you to watch movies and TVs for up to 6 hours when fully charged. has had to go back his TVs transports when these were stuck to the sud sustain them-bosses of the car, lucido the reader did not relieve dvd. These stays of product in our vehicle in a headrest (in fact buy 2). It likes that any necessarily has to that it has to that both DVDES is touching yes so only one loves clock. Connect your DVD player with the included cables.